↬Author's Note

©All Rights Reserved

Credz:

Assassination Classroom (Japanese: 暗殺教室, Hepburn: Ansatsu Kyōshitsu, stylized as ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM) is a Japanese science fiction comedy manga series written and illustrated by Yūsei Matsui. The series follows the daily life of an extremely powerful octopus-like being working as a junior high homeroom teacher, and his students dedicated to the task of assassinating him to prevent Earth from being destroyed. The students are considered “misfits” in their school and are taught in a separate building; the class he teaches is called 3-E. The series was serialized in Shueisha's Weekly Shōnen Jump magazine from July 2012 to March 2016 and compiled into twenty-one tankōbon volumes.

Bungo Stray Dogs (Japanese: 文豪ストレイドッグス, Hepburn: Bungō Sutorei Doggusu, lit. "Literary Stray Dogs") is a Japanese seinen manga series written by Kafka Asagiri and illustrated by Sango Harukawa, which has been serialized in the magazine Young Ace since 2012. The series follows the members of the "Armed Detective Agency" throughout their everyday lives. The show mainly focuses on the weretiger Atsushi Nakajima, who joins others gifted with supernatural powers to accomplish different tasks including running a business, solving mysteries, and carrying out missions assigned by the mafia.

~•~•~•

Photos, videos that Will be on this story are not own by me credits to their original owners.

Date Started:
April 4, 2021

Date Ended:
-----

Date Published:
April 5, 2021

⚠WARNING⚠

•This story contains;
-swearing
-violence
-killing
-slight mentions of suicide
-wrong grammar
-typos