↬Chapter Eight

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ʀᴇꜱᴜʟᴛꜱ

———•°•❖•°•———

"I still think passing away is better tho."

———•°•❖•°•———

Third Person's POV

Time: 8:30 pm

"Neh, Kunikida-kun~ mind tutoring me?" Y/n questioned the male as she was currently on face time with the blond male

"What for?" Kunikida qiestioned in response, for all he knows the h/c haired teen was already smart, not only for detective things or coming with strategies.

"mid terms are coming up~ and that school's education isn't fit for Jr. High students, you know" e/c eyed teen answered answered

"And you'd like me to teach you what?"

"You were a math teacher right?? Teach me all the topics you can recall, I'm free until your ideal 'sleep schedule'." Y/n answered him, knowing that the blond who's now in her laptop screen sleeps by exactly 10 pm (A: something's telling me he does, maybe even 9:30 pm) then wake up exactly at 6:00 am, having a complete 8 hour sleep, after all she's seen he's schedule on his notebook.

But little did the younger teen know, he was willing to pass his sleep schedule if he were to tutor her, will all honesty he planned on doing that in the first place, even if she asks him or not.

After all for the 3 days Y/n's been asking them for help, and it became a competition at the Agency on who will help her excel better? The bets were now on 10,000 yen.

~•~•~•~•~•~
The Next Day~
(A/n: Imma skip describing there exam experience since I literally have no idea how to write that like wtf)

"I get that all students of this academy are required to take there exams at the campus...." Y/n trailed of as she kicked her legs back and forth as she sat in the middle of the  empty classroom, with her signature fake smile

"But why am I taking it here in a separate classroom? Asano-sensei" Y/n continued as she looked at the brunette infront of her

"You'll be taking a different exam." The male answered as he gave Y/n her test papers along with the answer sheets.

"Don't worry, they're still the same questions as the other students are taking. There just written differently." He added as he smirked as Y/n scanned her papers.

"Their in Mandarine. In traditional Hanzi to be exact" Y/n said as she looked at the male, her voice remaining unfazed

*Mandarine = Chinese Language, the hardest language to learn.
-Traditional Hanzi - Chinese Characters that are written top to bottom and a little more complicated compared to the Simplified Hanzi.

Basically like Kanji and Hiragana  Though Madarine is ond of the most difficult languages to learn. Mostly it's characters.

Ex:
Simplified Chinese  -   汉字
Traditional Chinese  -   漢字

"It's good to see that you know" Gakuho said as he flashed you a fake smile

"Let's start shall we? Oh and please write your answers in the same characters"

'This bastard'

Back at the E-Class Campus...

"Seriously? You'll leave if they don't all make up the top fifty?" Irina questioned the yellow teachers as she threw a blade towards him, Korosensei dodging peefectly as per usual.