↬Chapter Eleven

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴ ᴀ ɢᴏ

----•°•❖•°•----

"What a pain in the ass"

----•°•❖•°•----

2nd Person's POV

"Anyways, We're looking forward on killing you" Mori walked off with a Smile as Korosensei stood on his ground, shocked on how the ravenette was aware of the name he once carried.

"You should get yourself patched up, Y/n-san" Isogai suggested as he pointed at the few stratches that you had.

"Oh right... Right" you said as you took out your golden key before tapping it on your skin, a amethyst glow then outlined your body for a quick second as your injuries were no longer there, as you also did the same with Chuuya.

"Thanks and here's your ribbon back" Chuuya mumbled as he gave you your black ribbon

"Thanks, Hat-rack"

"Waste if ribbons"

"At least I use them as a weapon, short stack"

"Zip it, tea freak"

"You zip it, and just to tell you, I'm not a tea freak, I just know all the different kinds of tea and their effects"

"Y/n we should go change, our next class' about to start" Kataoka told you

"Sure, I'll catch up with you guys" you told her as you faced your former partner.

"I'll be going, see ya'" you said as you waved at the male before walking off, your long h/c hair swaying gently as you walked away

----•°•✿•°•----
T I M E S K I P
----•°•✿•°•----

You were now seated in class. Korosensei was infront since you were currently having math.

"Y/n, can you answer the first equation?" Korosensei said, making you stand up from your seat, walking towards the black board, taking the chalk that Korosensei gave you, reading the equation before proceeding to solve the problem.

As you were solving Golden Demon suddenly appeared as it begun attacking Korosensei, who blocked it's attacks, as you simply dodged whenever it was about to hit you.

"= 4,678³." You recited before placed the chalk on the table and at the same time Golden Demon disappeared

"Correct! You may take your seat Y/n." Korosensei announced.

"Also Ane-san you should start your attacks from above when you're to attack him" you remarked as you walked back to your chair.

"I'll take note of that." Kōyō speaks as she walks away since she was just behind the door.

"Anyway let us proceed!" Korosensei said as he then called out your other classmates to solve the other problems.

The day then continued with The Port Mafia attempting to kill Korosensei for the whole day, sneaking up on the class attacking Korosensei, however the class noticed how everytime Akutagawa's attemps failed he'll always send you a glance as you'll leave a small comment like "Average", "go a little bit faster" or some other corrections, it was like he was waiting for you to say something, other than those side comments of yours.

Currently you it was now the end of class as you were all fixing up your things

"Neh, Y/n-chan I can't fail to notice how that guy in black keeps on looking at you everytime he yries to kill Korosensei" Fuwa remarked as she waited for you to finish fixing uo your things