↬Chapter Four

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ;
ɴᴇᴡ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ
ꜱᴄɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱ

———•°•❖•°•———

"I know someone who would"

———•°•❖•°•———

Third Person's POV

Time: 6:30 am
Day: Monday

The attempt of killing the octopus was a total failure. As per usual Y/n fixed all the damage. The ADA had offered the class to go out with dinner with them though they declined, reasoning that they gave all of them enough trouble during they're last attempt.

After abusing Kunikida's wallet the rest of the ADA had to escort Y/n to the house she'll be staying in through out her stay in Tokyo.
Due to not liking the idea of booking her entire stay in a hotel, as well having a landlady bang on the apartment door every month, the ADA decided to buy a house. It was a simple 6LDK house which was not that far from school.

(A: 6LDK - is a term commonly used in Japan when moving or buying a house or apartment.
6 - is the number of rooms
Plus...
L - living room
D - dinning room
K - kitchen

#LDK is also an important vocabulary a we should know when we plan on moving or buying a house.)

The house was a simple 2 atory building, with a simple modern exterior, and a lovely mix of modern-traditional Japanese interior.

The house was prepared a week before they had arrived, designed for the girl's liking. Her room was completely based on a (your aesthetic) (A: I have a deep liking to Spacecore, what's yours?) theme, with a queen sized bed, bathroom, walk-in-closet, make up corner, study corner (which is also her work corner). The room next to her bedroom was made into a artroom considering how you loved art as the other room was made into a mini library filled with a mix of English and Japanese novels, along with a few books in college and Highschool. While the other 3 rooms were lefr vacant.

2nd Person's POV

As of now you were blow drying your hair your hair, combing it before grabbing your bag and heading down stairs to the kitchen making yourself some breakfast.

————•°•✿•°•————
T  I  M  E   S  K  I  P
————•°•✿•°•————

"Ohayo Guzaimas, Watashiwa no namae wa Y/n L/n desu. Hajimemashite" You greeted as you bowed infront front of the class.

(Trans: Good Morning, my name is Y/n L/n. Nice to meet you)

"Nice to meet you too L/n-san." Korosensei said

'Why are they acting as if yesterday didn't exist?' The class thought

"I hope that you'll enjoy your time here" he added

"I hope so to. It's my first time in school actually" you admitted which made the teacher tilt his head.

"Ah, I was homeschooled" you revealed flashing the male a smile.

"I see. Well then L/n-san you can sit in the back, Beside Karma-kun. Karma-kun raise your hand" Korosensei said as the redhead half-ly raised her hand.

'Why do they have to make them raise they're hand? Isn't it obvious? It's literally the only vacant seat in this fvcking class' you thought as you walked passed your classmates before seating yourself beside the redhead.