↬Y/n L/n

Name:
Y/n L/n

Also Known as:

Belladonna (by: Dazai)
N/n

Personal Information:

Status:
Alive

Birthday:
(Date of birth)
[Sept. 28's mine, what's yours??]

Age:
15 (let's say most of them AC student characters are around 15 already)

Gender:
Female

Height:
167 cm

Blood type:
(your Blood type)

Eye color:
E/c

Hair color:
H/c

Hair length:
Waist length (You can change it if you like)

Likes:
Painting, music, sweets, spicy food, etc.

Dislikes:
Idiots, annoying, petty people

Professional Information:

Ability:
In ties with death
Keys of Time (Given)

Occupation:
Mafia Executive (former)
Detective (current)
Student (current)

Affiliation:
Port Mafia (former)
Armed Detective Agency (current)
Kunugigaoka Junior High (current)

Appearance:

When at Work:

Y/n weres a simple light blue long sleeved dress shirt, with a black ribbon tied by it's collar, paired with a black skirt, blue ankle boots as she also wears black fishnet gloves. As he outfit is topped of with a grey trench coat, as it's belt is left untied, her hair tied up to a low bun fastened by a sky blue ribbon.

(A: couldn't find a picture of the coat sorry)

At school;

Y/n wears a standard Kunugigaoka Jr. high girl's uniform though minus the blazer. Her hair is also let loose with a strand being braided as it's tied up with a black ribbon (Just like Kirigiri's hairstyle from Danganronpa minus the bangs since they'll be side bangs, then the ribbon is tied by the end of the braid) she also wears black ankle boots.

Ability:

In ties with Death ---

This allows the user to control ribbons.

Moves: (things that can be done with this ability)

(Got this idea from Servamp crdts. To Servamp)

Death's Judgment

A move wherein the a bloodred ribbon will appear and tie around a person's neck while the other end will be tied to a rose.
The Rose will weight as much as how heavy the sins have the person tied to the other end has committed. The more wrong doings that person has done the heavier the Rose will get, which will result in killing the person by hanging them in mid air/ by the lack of oxygen.

Death's Seal;

Another capability of this ability is that this allows the user to control and manipulate ribbons to her will. The ribbons may also go to a form of snake that only the user can control.

Keys Of time ----

This ability is given to Y/n by her grandmother.
This allows the user to go to different times, the Past, Present and Future.

Each key may also open a gate going to the past, present and future the key to the Present may also work like a gate to teleport there where ever the user wants to go to. Each key also has different abilities.

Each key may also turn into a different item as long that it isn't bigger than the user.

Each time has a key:

Trivias:

•Y/n specializes in Blades more than forearm, though Y/n has a excellent aiming with or without her ability.

(A: the next 2 trivias contains light Storm Bringer spoilers ↓↓)
•Y/n is also great with using ribbons as a weapon (Without the usage of her ability) Which is mainly caught by Pianoman.

•Y/n owns a motorcycle given by Albatross on her 7th birthday.

•Dazai and Chuuya is still trying to take a bad/embarrassing photo of Y/n.

•Y/n has taken a liking to Karma (not romantically) since the first day they met, she found him interesting.

•Y/n's is multilingual, knowing how to speaking in various languages such as;
Japanese, Korean, English, Russian, French, Latin, Spanish, Italian and a little Irish

•Y/n is both tea and coffee person

Notes from the Author:

Your abilities can do more things though I won't be listing all off them here, but they'll be explained in future chapters.