Mario and Meggy's Easter Egg Hunt.

Told ya I'd upload this on Easter. Enjoy! ;)

It's Easter, where chocolate coloured eggs are spread all over the Mushroom Kingdom. However, like Christmas, Meggy didn't know what Easter is. Last year, Mario wanted Meggy to join in on Easter, and he promised that for next year. Mario still kept his promise a year later, and now he is more excited for Easter, now that his best friend is joining in.

Once Mario woke up, he headed over to Inkopolis, where SpringFest is being celebrated. He saw Meggy in the crowd, as he called out her name.

Mario: Meggy!

Meggy: Huh?

Meggy looked over and saw Mario.

Meggy: Oh, hey, Mario! What's up?

Mario: Can you go to the castle with me, please?

Meggy: Sure, Mario.

They jumped in the pipe and arrived at the basement of the castle.

Mario: Meggy. There's this holiday that you've never heard of, which is today, and... it's called Easter.

Meggy: Easter?

Mario: Yeah, it's where chocolate eggs and other things chocolate are laid out by the Easter Bunny.

Meggy: Chocolate? I like the sound of that.

Mario: I got you something special just for this occasion.

Meggy: Really?

Mario: Yep. Follow me.

Once Meggy was starting to follow Mario to his surprise, they were interrupted by SMG4.

SMG4: Mario! Meggy! Come over here!

Mario: Come on! I was about to show Meggy my surprise for her!

SMG4: Now, Mario!

Mario: Mama f*cker!

Meggy: It's okay. You'll show your surprise after SMG4's thing, okay?

Mario: Okie dokie.

Mario and Meggy walked upstairs and saw SMG4, Luigi, Fishy Boopkins, Bob, Tari, Saiko, Bowser, Toad, Shroomy, Steve, and their new friend, Axol, in front of the TV.

SMG4: Come on over here, you two.

Mario and Meggy walked over to see a news story being shown, with Kermit reporting it.

Kermit: Today is Easter, and all over the Mushroom Kingdom, chocolate of all shapes and sizes have been placed everywhere!

Mario: Ooh!

Kermit: That's why we are hosting a special contest! If you collect the most eggs by the end of the day, you will get a special prize of $1000!

Everyone was surprised at that amount of money.

SMG4: Did you hear that, everyone? $1000!

Kermit: The contest starts in an hour. Get ready, everyone.

SMG4: That's more than enough time to lay down my plan.

He got out a map of the Mushroom Kingdom.

SMG4: This entire area will have chocolate for all of us to find. I think the fastest way to obtain chocolate would be to split up into teams of two. Here are the team plans.

SMG4 read out what people each team is in.

1. SMG4 and Steve
2. Mario and Luigi
3. Meggy and Tari
4. Fishy Boopkins and Bob
5. Saiko and Shroomy
6. Bowser and Toad
7. Axol and an anime drawing of his choice