Blocked Off from Love

Here it is. One of the only original stories I made for Amino (there's also an Easter story, but I'm saving that for next year). Enjoy.

It was morning in the Mushroom Kingdom. At Peach's Castle, Mario was doing his usual routine of eating spaghetti and dancing in it while naked. This annoyed Toad.

Toad: Ugh... Mario, shut the fuck up!

Mario: Bitch, hell no!

He continued dancing in spaghetti, and Toad couldn't take it anymore.

Toad: Fuck this! I'm gonna mess with him so bed he'll be depressed forever.

Toad went down to the basement, leaving Mario alone.

[B]30 minutes later...

Mario received a call from his sweet Inkling girlfriend, Meggy. They have been dating for a month now, and they've never been any happier in their entire lives.

Mario: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

He was super excited, as he answered the call.

Mario: Hello!

Meggy: *giggles* Hi, Mario. I'm so glad to talk to you again!

Mario: Me too!

Meggy: You wanna go out on a date in Inkopolis with me?

Mario: Of course! That would be lotsa fun!

Meggy: Okay, sweetie. See you in Inkopolis!

Mario: Bye-bye!

They hung up, as Mario ran to the basement as fast as possible. There, Toad finished doing his dirty trick. He closed both sides of the pipe between the Mushroom Kingdom and Inkopolis tight and secure with hard cement.

Toad: *laughs evilly* That annoying piece of shit has annoyed me for far too long! He kept dancing naked in his spaghetti, and he tortured me a lot too. It's time he gets his comeuppance.

He heard Mario humming, as he quickly ran to a corner, acting normal. The retarded Italian plumber arrived at the pipe.

Mario: Let's a-go!

He jumped towards the shut pipe so hard that he accidentally broke his face.

Mario: *Sr Pelo earrape scream*

Toad: *wears strong earplugs* Music to my ears. *starts recording*

Mario: WHAT THE HELL?! THE PIPE TO INKOPOLIS IS SHUT!

He started to feel a little bit crazy, and then SMG4 arrived after hearing him screaming.

SMG4: WILL YOU SHUT UP?!

Mario: LOOK AT THIS! *points to the pipe to Inkopolis*

SMG4: What the... is that pipe closed by concrete?!

Mario started to scream very loud in anguish, which brought the attention of everyone in the castle, including Peach, who stuffed a giant cork in Mario's mouth.

Peach: Problem solved!

Mario spit the cork out and punched Peach so hard she flew out the window. He then started to cry.

Bob: JeSuS cHrIsT!

Toad (thoughts): I love this.

Luigi: Bro... what happened?

Mario hesitantly pointed at the blocked pipe while whimpering in sadness.

Tari: The pipe to Inkopolis!