"Mario Joins the Circus" Extended Ending

For our first story, this is what would've happen if Mario Joins the Circus released after Mario met Meggy, opening a couple hours after Mario got kicked out.

Meggy arrived at the castle after that long day of training for the next Splatfest.

Meggy: Hey, guys.

Luigi: Hi, Meggy.

Meggy noticed something a little different. Usually she gets greeted by Mario excited like a dog, but she noticed that Mario isn't here.

Meggy: Question. Where's Red?

SMG4: You mean Mar... wait, we do not speak his name ever again!

Meggy: What do you mean?

Peach: We kicked him out! He's done way too much.

Meggy's heart stopped once she heard that. Mario was the one person wanting to help her out, and he got kicked out... forever. Her knees started to drop along with the rest of her body seconds later. She was very traumatized by this news.

Meggy: You... kicked... him... out?

Toad: Have you not seen Mario's destruction?! He destroyed the castle so many times over the years, and we're way too sick of it. He's gone, Meggy. Get used to it!

Meggy started to get angry.

Meggy: You got rid of the person who was very nice and dear to me?

SMG4: What the hell is your problem, Meggy? You care about him?

Meggy: And he cares about me. Red didn't deserve this at all. He was the person to be by my side in the SplatSquad, and you just kicked him out because of accidents?!

Luigi: Okay, Meggy. Maybe calm down a little bit.

Meggy got out her Splattershot.

SMG4: WOAH... WOAH! What are you doing?

Meggy: See this? I'm not gonna shoot you with it... yet. You're all gonna pay for what you've done!

Meggy walked out of the castle and started her search for Mario.

SMG4: I think she's gonna save Mario. Shy Guy!

Shy Guy: Yeah toast!

SMG4: Get to Mario before she does!

Shy Guy: YEAH TOAST!

Shy Guy flew outside the castle.

SMG4: With Shy Guy's help, Mario will never set foot in this castle ever again.

Meggy has just begun her long search for Mario after leaving the castle. She searched everywhere in the Mushroom Kingdom, including the few cities, many buildings, and even places that sell spaghetti, but he wasn't in any of them.

Shy Guy was searching for Mario as well, but mostly got sidetracked by toast.

Shy Guy: YEAH TOAST!

Meggy searched high and low for her friend, but to no avail, until she heard a voice.

???: I don't wanna die!!

She recognized that voice and ran to it, but Shy Guy was heading in the same direction.

???: I never told SMG4 that... I used his toothbrush as a buttscratcher!!

Meggy: I'm coming for you, Red!

Shy Guy started to go faster than her.

Shy Guy: YOOOOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!