Knocking them Away

Universe 389:

Slan giggled to the side as she saw Best Jeanist and Mirko doing a combo attack as she kicked so furiously against her swapping hands, dust unsettled around like if she had C4 on her legs.

Best Jeanist was slashing the air as Slan managed to avoid in a quick pace, quite unlike her or any other of the Godhand as what their creator said was true. They were stronger in this universe for some reason. And she felt it on her physical body as she was using it to physically fight these mortals.

Mirko was huffing and puffing as she felt her limbs so sore from the blocking motions of this whore. She had a smirk she so wanted to tear off but no matter what she did, Slan was able to block across and forward like nothing. She got behind her and tried to suplex her but the Godhand made a one hand stand then spun around as sher wings grabbed Mirko by the neck to then fling away to crash on a pile of debris that once was a building. She spat blood and dropped to her face as she was breathing quite angrily with tiredness.

Slan pushed herself once in the same hand stance to then stand upright.

"Impressive... This world has such benefits it seems unreal... Hehehe." Slan said as she looked at her right hand to see it was chipped a little but it healed the moment she put attention to it.

Endeavor suddenly came crashing down and ignited the area around her as she felt her wings scorched. She stepped back a little but moaned at the pain he was causing, which made Best Jeanist and Crust snarl in disgust as both attacked.

"Combo: Recoiled Slam Shield-!!!" Both said as a rock infused shield struck Slan as she raised a hand and stopped it in one move. The heroes were knocked away by the force as Slan heal her injuries.

Missiles sounded in the air and she raised both hands. The wings flapped to flex upwards to form the invisible force shield around her and again the missiles hit nothing but that impenetrable defense. She was engaged to this battle realizing how many victims were here to absorb.

Endeavor went havoc against her

"FLASHFIRE FIST: HELL SPIDER-!!! HELL CURTAIN-!!!"

"So much... Power... So much... Souls to obtain...!" Slan rejoiced as she waved her hands apart, the wings doing the same in effect to over expand the shield she had over herself.

The missiles and tank shots were stopped as the vehicles began to retreat however they as so did the heroes were knocked away.

Endeavor, Mirko, Best Jeanist, and Crust all felt smashed towards and unbreakable surface to be pushed away at impressive speeds as military vehicles and soldiers were destroyed or killed in this action. The four heroes however were spare as then they were absorbed into the force shield and now were raised by the neck towards Slan who held them high above the ground.

It felt like a noose was around their necks as they felt their lungs panicking at the lack of oxygen while Slan laughed at their pointless struggle to get free. It got worse as Endeavor planned to do a prominence burn but not even a little flame activated. Best Jeanist and Crust tried to do the same but nothing worked.

"What is going on-!?" Mirko yelled as she choked a little by trying to see what the hell was holding her. It simply was an invisible force.

"Oh dears... How entirely reliant you humans are with your so-called 'quirks'. Sadly for you, much like how our followers the apostles had obtained their ascending form, those quirks of yours hold a same truth. Thus we can disarm the basic blood components that let such an ability to work. In other words..." Slan flicked a hand to Mirko as she felt like her neck will snap.