Conversation and Ploy

Outside the room the two heroes who had left the family to have their emotional reunion, began their talk.

"What happened with the manhunt for that villain? Why haven't we heard anything about any leads or updates about it?" Midoriya asked, faking an upset face. In reality, he was mad but for a different reason. This all seemed suspicious like the heroes were planning something.

"It's still ongoing. However its kept secret. A bunch of heroes are searching for him as we speak. However the actions and identities are kept secret to maximize our chances to catch the bastard" Endeavor sighed, thinking that the plan was still reckless but it had some merit in finding clues and smoking out the bastard "Don't tell me you want to join this reckless operation?" He asked with eyes trying to pry his intentions.

"No." Midoriya confidently said "I just wanted to know what was going on outside. The silence was getting to me so I had to know something about it. I'm too hurt to act now" he rubbed his left forearm

"Good" Endeavor told him "You saw how powerful he was at first glance. I don't want him to finish the job"

Midoriya turned around and smiled before doing an about face, now again wearing a serious face "However after I'm done that might change. After training, I will seek a rematch or he will bring it to me. Either ways it's unavoidable." He cockily told Endeavor with a straight face.

The number one hero didn't take this to kindly. His mustache and beard flamed hotter

"I hate to admit you're right. However I disagree in the attitude you have right now. That villain was close to killing you. Yet he choose to spare you. That mercy is the only thing that allowed you to make it back home safe. You shouldn't be expecting a fight with him the way you are doing now. He's out there to specifically kill you-"

"And you think I'm going to let him? I'll be ready." Midoriya assured him. "Plus I have no other choice than to look at it that way. I want to become better so I guess destiny has given me the chance to prove myself against a challenge hundreds of times tougher than anything I ever expected."

The number one hero looked intensively at Midoriya "Then prepare yourself. I don't think the next time he shows himself, he will have the same kind heart to let you run away."

Midoriya nodded as he moved on to the second thought he had. This was his plan all along. With a fake happy face he cleared his throat to gain his attention. This was the perfect time. This was society number one hero. He needs to face him.

"I didn't tell this to anyone. But for a reason. Turn and face the wall briefly so I can tell you" Midoriya whispered as he turned around to the wall and pretended to check his phone. Endeavor got alarmed at the silence and swiftness Midoriya showed, so he took heed and turned nonchalantly to face the wall

He turned his phone on and had a picture of the Tartarus prison. It was an aerial view were Midoriya himself guessed his sword would be. This will work as a test to see how powerful Endeavor is. Plus it will take their attention by storm again.

"In this place about a month from now... The Berserker will appear again. Inform only those you know, keep them in a close communication, and initiate a defense stratagem. Don't tell All Might or anyone who cannot keep their lips closed indefinitely. The Berserker will attempt to recover the vile blade from where it's kept at." Midoriya whispered in succession, making the older hero's eyes widen with each word. He turned back again to the same position he was and stood in place

Endeavor had bead of sweat fall from his face and a tick of anger at the same time "And you kept this under rags!? How dare you-!?"

"Ssh." Midoriya punched him in the chest, a strong nudge to force him to keep their voices down.