Amidst Despair, Auburn Devastation

Universe 389, above the dark hurricane:

The Idea Of Evil watched with relish, watching heroes die left and right but realized among the carnage and consumption of souls...

"𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙺𝙴𝚁... 𝙷𝙰𝚂 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝚂𝚄𝚁𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙲𝚁𝚈𝚂𝚈𝙰𝙻. 𝙸 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴 𝙵𝚄𝙻𝙻 𝚁𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙽𝚂 𝙾𝙽 𝙷𝙸𝙼... 𝚈𝙴𝚃... 𝙷𝙴 𝙸𝙽𝚂𝙸𝚂𝚃𝚂 𝚃𝙾 𝙾𝙿𝙿𝙾𝚂𝙴 𝙼𝙴. 𝙷𝙾𝚆? 𝙷𝙾𝚆 𝙲𝙰𝙽 𝙰 𝚂𝙸𝙼𝙿𝙻𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙰𝙻 𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝙳𝙴𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙴?"

"He's just like that man Guts. He opposes his fate and through mere determination... He is pulling miracles that shouldn't be possible." Slan spoke, watching the young heroes be torn apart by apostles and creatures too hungry to even wait the death of them all.

"Suppose this as a rock falling into a stream. It clearly made more than ripples which means even our own calculations were wrong. Slightly. It's not like he can upheaval our entire scheme." Ubik theorized to see the traitors Kyoka and Ojiro suffer despite being able to hold on against the Berserker with the unending hordes to watch their friends being eaten.

"The question hath not been answered. The real one remains. How? For that small child Eri? Can he fight off our corruption just to make sure that child lives...? No matter. If the child cannot sacrifice, she will die among the rest. There is... No hope to be found in the depths of hell." Void prophesized, too confident that now no one could intervene.

"THE CHILD WILL SACRIFICE OR BECOME PART OF THE OFFERINGS FOR OUR NEW GODHAND, OVERSCORN-! MAY THE GRAND FEAST BEGIN-!!!" Conrad roared to let the monsters know to continue their rampage as the Berserker beat up, slammed, and slashed at the young heroes like Uraraka and Bakugo as well the rest... Slowly dwindling in number to be absorbed to the evil entrails of the dark god.

☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Outskirts of Mie, near Shizuoka city:

"I've got a message-! The pro heroes fighting the Berserker are still alive-!" Sirius yelled, shocked to have gotten in to inform her boss and other agents that were trying to find out what was happening in Shizuoka were the dark hurricane had clearly moved on top of it to be an immovable eye spot.

"Then let me hear it! Keep sailing forth-!" Captain Selkie commander wanted to get those heroes out of there as Awata listened intently.

His crew and outside agents inside the Oki Mariner ship then listened to something horrendous. Blood, meat, screams, and fire could be heard. It was all mixed with static which made it hard to hear as Sirius shook with fear. Her hand trembled to almost stop the recording which for hours was the only they could receive until a recognizable voice came in.

"... This... Is... Brzzt... Hero Froppy-! Contacting all ships near Shizuoka- KRRZHH-!" The voice rang to fill Selkie and Sirius with hope

"Froppy-! This is the Oki Mariner-! We are about 200 meters to make land landfall- come to the shore and-" Sirius tried to talk until Froppy could be heard sobbing, whimpering as tearing flesh could be heard not so far before grunts, growls, and roars could be heard.

"D-d- don't come HERE-!!! I REPEAT-!! SNNCH-! DON'T COME TO US-! ABANDON US HERE AND RETREAT-! I ORDER AN AIRSTRIKE AT OUR LOCATION-!!! WE ARE DOOMED, DON'T MAKE LANDFALL-! GYAAHH-!" Tsuyu screamed mid-broadcast to panic Selkie and Sirius, tapping to check the frequency and the captain ordered his men to stop. Then they heard-