Hyuuga hinata

Finally I am back in my home town. Back to Konoha. After the war I came back and I hoped that my aid in the war affected everyone's perspective of me , I thought that everyone would accept me and i would be forgiven for my selfish deeds that i regret to this very day.But no matter what I do people in the village seem to fear me, they keep themselves distant to protect themselves from me, although I did everything in my power to protect them and I almost lost my life in order to win the war.

I despise everyone in the village , although I'm protecting them in a way they are for my selfish needs for my conscious to be satisfied and it's probably the only thing I could do to repay Itachi I stole his life I hated him. I despised him this is the least I could do, but how can I protect people who fear me who hate me. How did Itachi manage to deal with this pain, this life and sacrificing everything for people that don't give a damn about him. Even after his death people still keep talking about him. treating him like a criminal.
I am on my way to meet Naruto our new Hokage after the war Tsunade stepped down and chose Naruto as her replacement .I was ignored although I wanted to be Hokage and both Tsunade and Naruto knew that very well   but decided to give me the role as ANBU leader and here we are.everybody moved on. Everyone's married while I feel like I'm stuck in the past as if needing some one to push me into the present. I can't stay like this I need to catch up to them.