The escape plan

I laugh and hear my amusement echo through the dull hallway of Orochimaru's base with only two shadows sprawled on its ancient pavement. Karin actually thinks she can beat me. That she can intimidate or threaten me with the life of a single girl.  no matter how precious she is to Naruto, her life is nothing but a grain of sand smothered between the thousands of lives back in the village I couldn't care less if she got beat up, yes I was intrigued by her and still am ever since I noticed the sharpness in her stare towards the Hokage. but intrigue is not enough to make me care about some one ,but this could be my only way to gain acceptance from the people in the village. I can use her. ever since Sakura........ died That girl has been trained by tsunade to become a healer in her..stead which Naruto wasn't so pleased with( neither was i but as usauall my opinion was overlooked) but tsunade had no choice, with the help of her Kekei Genkai Hinata was the best candidate to succeed hershe would learn faster than any one else.... she even has the seal on her forehead......

No matter, i made my decision ill have to get both of us out of here for my sake and my sake alone. All i need now is a plan.

Hinata POV.

I blink out of the darkness and see myself in a  cell with four brick walls and brightened only by the light gliding through the tiny holes of it's ancient walls. i shift closer to the metal bars to try to find objects that will help me identify thiis area. i spot a corridor with 2 tall shadows looming over its frayed floorboards, and as i take in this environment i recognize it more by the minute.

It's Orochimaru's lab.

I came here with Kiba and Shino for a mission before i became Tsunade-Sama's apprentice in search for scrolls which we successfully retrieved. But this is where Sakura died..

my memories lurch on to me and i have no choice bu to drown in them.

"We will split into 2 pairs, and search for the scrolls. Me and Hinata will go to the right. Kiba and Shino you take the left. We will meet up here. if you find the scroll you come to us. Now GOO!!" says Sakura as we dash into  Orochimaru's dimly lit  passageway barely casting our shadows on to whats seems to be the fatigued wooden floor. Sakura's grin widens as we continue forward. I always found her courage awing, in a manner of sorts i look up to her she is proof that kunoichi  can be just as powerful and shinobi she is a over achieved kunoichi. i don''t notice a smile making its way to my shadowed face  apparently resulting from my thoughts. I activate my kekki genkai and  see  the whole base mapped out right before my eyes all the walls disappear into rooms and hallways and in one of these spaces i spot the infamous snake-like human residing luckly far from our area but moving closer as each minute passes . he's making his way to us "orochimaru's coming" i say and then noticing the fear in my voice. "you cant even act strong" my fathers words that seem to echo in my mind stab into the too raw wounds in my partially mended heart. all i can do is let it bleed.

I was too distracted with my silly excuse of a past to realize that blood was oozing from sakuras recently inflicted wound getting soaked in the wood floors i was scared all i could do was run.