In the hands of a enemy

I open my eyes confused, to why I am at orochimarus lab I could tell that it was his lab of course because i lived in it for 3 years being trained by him I also found one member of taka here suigutsu he sighs and says I guess it all started here, all the moments that I wanted to erase from my memory are still there in the back of my mind along with the side of me that hates and kills with it still tries to lurch into my soul and change me to that demon once again. I shake my head thinking to my self "its no the time for this Sasuke You need to find a way out and search for hinata"  I instantly get up and curse under my breath searching around the place I don't find her instead I see a dark Figure approach me saying "it has been so long Sasuke... Since you betrayed me..." Shocked as soon as her red hair shows threw the darkness I can tell who she is..... It's Karin.

"You seem to be confused" Karin says " of course seeing a friend of the past against me is shocking " I mutter "SHUT UP!!!!! ... You know that I loved you as more you knew it and you still do... You walked around with her!!!" She points to the unconscious hinata "shit with Karin acting up like this I can't escape if I kill her orochimarus will get angry and attack Konoha if he knows that his uzumaki experiment got killed. And on top of that hinata is unconscious " I tell my self ".....you were about to kill me and you killed most of Konoha Sasuke you can't possibly think that any one loves you back in Konoha do you ?????" I sigh inwardly ignoring Karin because all she does is try to drag me Down "😆one direction reference" although I know that she is only trying to guilt trip me I still have uncertainty in my heart.