Thursday Night RIOT final part

Excalibur: Welcome back to RPW and coming up next will be the final member of VYBE, Phoenix Nitro going up against an opponent that Victor personally chose.

Justin: This is a singles match is set for one fall, introducing first, from Dayton, Ohio, (I don't know from where Phoenix is from, please don't kill me in the comments) weighing at 246 pounds, Phoenix Nitro!

Justin: And his opponent, from Dayton, Ohio, weighing at 260 pounds, Chris Hero!

(A/N EOM)

Phoenix and Chris were having a technical bout and as Phoenix tried to hit his finisher, Hero reversed it and hit the stiffest K.O. ever and the referee counted to 3 and Hero knocked off Phoenix Nitro.

Justin: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, approaching the ring, from Cincinnati, Ohio, weighing at 231 pounds, Jjjjjjoooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnn Mmmmmmmmmmmmooooooxxxxxxxxleeeeyy! (A/N, tried my best to do my best Justin Roberts introduction of Moxley, it was awful, please don't kill me in the comments.)

Justin: And his opponent, from Marietta, Georgia, weighing at 220 pounds, "The American Nightmare" Cody Rhodes!

(A/N EOM)

Mox and Cody were both a bleeding mess because of the brawl that they did and Cody was about to hit the Cross Rhodes but Mox reversed and the Paradigm Shift to count the 1-2-3 to beat Cody and go into Reloaded to have an opportunity to become the first ever RPW World Championship.

The following contest is a triple threat match, scheduled for one fall introducing first, from Barcelona, Spain, weighing at 300 pounds, Keku Blake!

Justin: From Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, weighing at 227 pounds, "Le Champion" Chris Jericho!

Justin: And NOW! The Mega Champion of Triple A PWI Top's 500 Number One Wrestler in the world Wrestling Observer's wrestler of the year in 2018 Sports Illustrated wrestler of the year in 2017 He has broken Meltzer's 5 star scale 7 times! Has the highest rated singles and tag team match of all time He is so fluent in Japanese that he sometimes translate for Michael Nakazawa! He once performed in NORTH CAROLINA! He stands 6 feet tall and weighs 224lbs! HE IS KENNY OOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEEEEGGGGGAAAAA!!!!

(A/N EOM)

Kenny and Jericho were working together a little bit to take out Keku, and Keku used his brute strength to take out both Kenny and Jericho. Jericho was down and out and Kenny was about to hit the One Winged Angel on Keku, until there was a blackout in the arena, nobody knew what was going on, but a masked figure was behind Kenny and he hit a Death Rider DDT, and everyone knew who it was, the man took his mask off and it was Cody Johnson, after that, he left the ring giving Keku the perfect opportunity to lift a lifeless Kenny and hit the Tombstone Piledriver and the ref counted to 3 and Keku was going to Reloaded to face Jon Moxley to become the first ever RPW World Champion.

Hello everyone, the first show of RPW is done, thank you guys for the support in this series and also the creators for joining this project, I'm really thankful, until then...

Adiós!