Meltdown part 2

Excalibur: Welcome back to Meltdown and coming up next is a match building up for weeks now, The Young Bucks vs a reuniting DIY

Justin: The following Tag Team contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, being accompanied by Brandon Cutler, from Rancho Cucamonga, California, at a combined weight of 397lbs, Matt and Nick Jackson, The Young Bucks!

Justin: And their opponents, at a combined weight of 400lbs, Johnny Gargano and Tommaso Ciampa, DIY!

(EOM)

These 2 teams put a spotfest like the Bucks know how to do, and they're getting the intensity up level by level, but in the end, Ciampa and Gargano hit the Meeting in the Middle on Matt Jackson and DIY got their first team win since 2020.

Justin: The following is a 6-Man Tag Team match, scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, the team of Chuck Taylor, Trent Beretta and "Freshly Squeezed" Orange Cassidy, Best Friends!

Justin: And their opponents first, at a combined weight of 464lbs, Powerhouse Hobbs and the FTW Champion, "Absolute" Ricky Starks!

Justin: And their partner, being accompanied by Taz, from Saint Mark's Place, weighting 201lbs, he is HOOK!

(EOM)

These 6 individuals put an entertaining match with Cassidy doing his spots with HOOK, but in the end, HOOK locked in the Tazmission (I know he has a different name of the move, but I don't care, I'm calling it the Tazmission just like his dad) on Chuck Taylor and Chuck tapped out and Team Taz got the win.