Thursday Night RIOT go-home show Eastern Enemies Quadruple Tribute Show part 2

Excalibur: Welcome back to RIOT and coming up next will be the RPW Intercontinental Championship being on the line as Malakai Black defends the title against the "Original Bro" Matt Riddle.

Justin: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it's for the RPW Intercontinental Championship! Introducing first, the challenger, from Las Vegas, Nevada, weighting 216lbs, the "Original Bro" Matt Riddle! And introducing the champion, honoring the House of Black, from Amsterdam, Netherlands, weighting 219lbs, he is the RPW Intercontinental Champion, Malakai Black!

(EOM)

These 2 individuals gave it all and in this match, we saw an edgier and more aggressive side from Riddle, who tried everything in his arsenal, but in the end, Malakai connected with the Black Mass not once, but twice and pinned Matt Riddle. Then, Malakai grabbed a microphone.

Malakai: Damian, this Sunday, Eastern Enemies, Casket match, I'll leave you just like Undertaker and Kane, laid out, with me shutting down the lid of the coffin on your body and most importantly, you will Rest... In... Peace!

Justin: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, Alexander Wolf, Fabian Aichner, Martel Barthel and the WWE Intercontinental Champion WALTER, IMPERIUM!!

After the introduction, Marcel Barthel grabs a mic.

Marcel: Listen up, stinky French people, show some respect for the WWE Intercontinental Champion and the soon to be first ever RPW TV Champion, Der RING GENERAL, WALTER!!

Walter then takes the mic from Marcel.

WALTER: I am 12 days away from becoming the longest reigning Intercontinental Champion in WWE history, and it's only fitting that I show my dominance once again and defeat another victim of Der Ring General. So I'm issuing an Open Challenge. I want anyone from the RPW roster to try their hardest and failing to defeat WALTER.

A-Kid: You said you wanted to face anyone in the roster? I happen to stand and look you in the face and say, you got your challenger!

Justin: Ladies and gentlemen this next contest is scheduled for one fall and it's for the WWE Intercontinental Championship!

(EOM)

After delivering a clinic where there instances where A-Kid was so close to beating Walter, but in the end, Walter gained speed and hit a massive lariat to A-Kid to retain the WWE Intercontinental Championship.

(After the commercial break)

We see A-Kid walking through backstage until he encounters Seth "Freaking" Rollins.

Seth: Tough loss, but hey, you'll do better, hell, you took Walter to his limit right before being in the RPW TV Championship Ladder match! But, if it was me and not you answering the Open Challenge, I would have defeated Walter. *Insert the Seth Rollins laugh*

A-Kid: Oh, so you think you're better than me in the ring?

Seth: Listen, A-Kid, I'm the greatest wrestler in the world, of course I'm better than you!

After saying that, A-Kid gives Rollins a thundering slap to the face.

A-Kid: If you think you're better than me, prove it this Sunday at Eastern Enemies, Seth Rollins vs A-Kid.