Thursday Night RIOT week 7 part 3 (short)

Excalibur: Welcome back to RIOT and coming up next will be Aleister Black defending the Intercontinental Championship.

Justin: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it's for the RPW Intercontinental Championship! Introducing first, the champion, from Amsterdam, Netherlands, weighting 214lbs, he is the RPW Intercontinental Champion, Aleister Black! And his opponent, from Detroit, Michigan, weighting 170lbs, Dexter Rivera!

(I'm just gonna put the hole match cause it's that short)

Black was staring into Dexter's soul, and just as Dexter charged at Aleister, Black caught him with the Black Mass and got the three count in just 20 seconds. But he wasn't done, he picked up Dexter and hit another Black Mass followed by the Tombstone Piledriver. Then Aleister picked up a microphone.

Aleister: Undertaker, you really think you can beat me, you're too old, I'm the rising star, but I notice another reason why you're coming back over and over again, these idiots called fans, you people are responsible for begging Taker to have one more match, and when that match ends, you go one more match, well, it's gonna end. And you can forget calling me Aleister Black, from this day forward, you're gonna call me Malakai Black. And one more thing Taker, I want you to answer my proposal, at High Incident, not only am I putting my Intercontinental Championship on the line, you will put your career on the line, so that way, you will never come back, and to make things even better, why don't we do it inside Hell in a Cell?! Next week, I want an answer, Taker.