Chapter 1

Amber's sausage like legs wobbled out the car. Her fiance, Becky had taken her to the Cheesecake Factory to meet with Amberlynn's ex girlfriend, Destiny, and her girlfriend, Dana. Amber was in love with Destiny, despite saying otherwise on her Youtube channel. That was a big reason to why she had suggested to got to the damn restaurant anyways, well, it was mostly for the fattening foods but she wasn't complaining when Destiny and Dana took her offer for a double date.

"Come on Becky! Omg guys Becky is soo slow!" Amberlynn cackled at her camera, her face resembling a fattened pig, ready to be sent to the slaughterhouse. Poor Becky, what had she done to deserve this? She only wanted to find true love, not that she didn't love Amber. She loved Amber dearly but their relationship was everything but healthy (in the literal sense too).

The two big women entered the building. Amberlynn's eyes darted around the venue, desperately searching for her one true love. Sick of Amberlynn's tedious search, Becky spotted the other couple sitting in a table for four. Amber let out a gasp. How could they? They knew Amberlynn couldn't fit in the chairs yet they still didn't choose a table with a couch. Amber bolted over to the table as fast as she could so she could question them, but not before shooting an "AHH! Guys I think they sat at the wrong table." To her beloved audience. "This was surely Dana's idea, Destiny wouldn't do this to me." She pondered. She closed the camera and put it in her purse because things were about to get ugly.

Dana and Destiny finally seemed to notice the two boulders staring at them. The four women greeted each other with smiles and chuckles. Dana was shocked at the fact that Amberlynn didn't have a camera in her hand, they were at the Cheesecake Factory for fucks sake, how could Amberlynn pass an opportunity to vlog an event as significant as this?

Amberlynn got ready to open her mouth and question the couple before her. At this moment no force could stop her, she was ready to interrogate them. From an outsider's point of view, the scene resembled too much of George Orwell's "Animal Farm". All eyes were on this giant woman and the seemingly 12 year old boy and his mother.

Becky noticed that Amber was getting ready to spew out her bullshit onto this weirder couple. Not wanting to deal with her nonsense today, she grabbed Amberlynn's arm and whispered into her ear: "Lets sit at another table, babe.". Amber turned around, almost giving Becky whiplash with her ponytail. This was like one of her weird lesbian fantasies coming true: 2 women fighting over her and the whole crowd watching the events ensue.

Amber reluctantly agreed and gave Destiny a huff. Destiny gave her a dreadful smirk, almost teasing her for not being able to move on. Amber and Becky waddled to another table and sat down. Becky, being the social butterfly she is, called for a waiter so they could give their order. That's when Amber saw her. Their waitress was a total babe with honey dew skin and long ginger locks. She had a perfect figure, like the ones Amberlynn fantasized about on the daily.

"Damn I need to get me some of that." She thought while the beauty approached their table. Becky noticed this and looked at her with discomfort. She was aware of Amberlynn's feelings towards Destiny, even her viewers knew that. She wanted to step harshly on Amber's foot under the table so bad. Though, she kept her composure, she didn't want her piggy bank to be mad at her- how else would she able to buy shitty markers from target?

The gorgeous waitress gave her an enchanting smile that had the power to end wars. She leaned down to hand the women their menus, giving Amber an eyeful of her subtle cleavage.

Amber averted her eyes swiftly, not wanting to seem like a sexual deviant. To distract herself, she pulled her camera out from her Torrid purse. She continued her video, clearing her throat and not missing a beat.

"Okay guys so we just sat down and I think I'm gonna order the 'orange chicken' I've never had that before and Becky is having spaghetti. Are you excited babe?" she squealed at her girlfriend. Becky didn't want to cause more drama in Amberlynn's comment section, she wasn't like that. So, she suppressed her eye roll and settled on giving Amber a "Yeah!" with a smile and a nod. Amber seemed to like that answer as she went on to gush about how much she loved the food here.

The ginger waitress walked smoothly towards the 6 person table and tilted her head with her notepad in her hands. Amberlynn's attention diverted to the manicured nailed that were attached to the fingers grasping the old notepad. Baby blue nails... she was just her type. Amber needed to find a way to get the waitress's attention without making Becky suspicious. She wasn't in the mood to get heartbroken twice in one day.

After finishing taking their order, the waitress swayed her hips slightly while walking away. "She totally likes my OMG I'm gonna start LOLing." Amber thought while watching her walk away and staring at the woman's ethereal figure. It was almost like Aphrodite carved her herself.

She coughed, making sure to suppress her lustful thoughts and went back to telling the audience about her day. Amber was a simple woman, her only personality trait being obese. Her viewers knew that, the whole internet acknowledged that. Though her channel resembled a bloody car crash on the side of the road, that was the whole appeal- people could not look away and watched as this gluttonous woman gave into her selfish desires and slowly killed herself.

Amberlynn's mouth only stopped talking when the jewel of her eye brought them their meals. Amber slurred out a lust drunken "Thank you!" as red spread across her cheeks. It was so noticable that even through the shitty camera, you could tell that the crimson patch on her cheeks wasn't her blush from the dollar store.

Amber diverted the camera towards the chicken in front of her. "I am ready to DEVOUR you guys!" she said before quickly chomping down on the poor chicken. As she was eating, she noticed something strange: the chicken resembled her crush. They were both a very "orange moment" and they both tasted good. Well, Amber didn't know how the waitress would taste like, not that she wouldn't like to know-

Amber noticed that she was done with her food and patiently waited for Becky to finish her's. "Omg guys Becky is sooo slow!". How was Becky even supposed to respond to that? She shot Amberlynn a barely noticable glare, as not to spike up more theories among the fans of how they're not in love and went back to town on her spaghetti.

After Becky finally finished her meal, came the time when they would pay for their meal. Their plates had already been taken by another waitress, while kind and attractive, couldn't compete with tha absolute babe in front of Amber right now. As Amber took out her wallet, she couldn't help but feel blue. She didn't want to leave her to serve fat, greasy customers. If she lived with Amberlynn, she wouldn't have to work anymore, just like Becky. She would definitely be the topic of one of Amberlynn's future poems.

"Have a great day ma'am!" the waitress smiled at them and went to grab a rag to clean their table. As she was walking away, though, Amberlynn noticed a slender hand with a piece of paper between their fingers, trying to hand her the paper. Amberlynn quickly snatched the paper so Becky wouldn't notice and shot the ginger one last smile.

When they arrived home, she read the note while trying not to pee from excitement. The note was written with a glittery purple pen; "Call me sometime XXX-XXX-XXXX J". Amberlynn's eyes shot wide open and she whipped out her phone to save the new number she had received. She didn't know her name so she named the contact "Orange Chicken".

Oh she was definitely receiving a call soon.

(A/N): Hope yall enjoyed! LMK if you want a chapter 2 hehe