Prologue

Nashi's POV

'Nashi...Nashi...Please you have to...Please'

I couldn't speak. There was darkness all around me. 'Iggy? Luna? Mom? Dad?' Where are you all?'I felt hopelessly alone, the darkness swallowing every remaining thought...memories...

I don't know what happened. It was a normal day in the Guild. Nova preparing drinks, Reiki eating strawberry cake, Gale and Iggy talking about some random book they have been reading, me fighting with ice princess. A normal day.

'Why? Tell me why?'

Suddenly, flames appeared. Everything was white, red and gold. A huge red dragon appeared, its mouth bellowing smoke. I knew this particular dragon. The one that dad won't stop talking about, the one that raised him all those years.

'Grandpa Igneel?'

'I always knew the day would come', he said. I wanted to ask him, talk to him about what the hell was happening.

'Granddaughter, I don't have much time. You have to move forward. He is growing stronger, every day, preparing for his day to come. He will rise soon and you have to stop him. He isn't alone anymore. The dragon festival shall soon come. You must be ready.'

'Wh-What do you mean'. He started to fade away. 'Wait! Gramps tell me what the heck are you talking about. Who is he? Why-Wait!'.

Gramps disappeared. I heard shouting, wailing sirens. What is going on?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you go, folks! The story has begun. What will Nashi do now?

This is my first ff, people. And boy, it is tiring to write one short prologue. Don't worry, The next chapter is coming verrry soon. And our favourite BNHA characters are coming in the next chap. Till then...

Sayonara my readers,

Author-chan