Chapter 11

Nash's POV

'He said it! He said it!'

'Holy fairies, I wish I was there. Why did we have to be out at the wrong time?'

 Nashi and I were currently heading towards the class prep room. We were a bit thirsty so we went to search for drinks.  And since we didn't want to miss anything, I asked Nashi to listen to the conversation in the prep room. I felt something was going on there.

And turned out I was right. 

'Come on. We are going to be late. Our class is the first to enter the arena', Nashi said, picking up her pace. I threw the juice can I was drinking in a nearby trash can. 

As we passed through the halls, a loud ringing sound echoed. 

'GUUH', I tripped in surprise.

'Iggy? What's wrong?', I heard Nashi's voice, but it was feeble. 

I squirmed as the sound increased. Suddenly I could hear voices in the background.

"Stop. I am BEGGING you. PLEASE"

"NONONONONo"

"YOU! HOW COULD YOU!"

"You will face despair in your days. The weight of your sins will be the only then be vanquished."

"I suppose a descent to madness won't kill you~"

"DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE"

I gave out a soundless scream. 

'Nash!'

I heard Nashi scream my name. I realized I was on the floor. I tried to get up but failed. 

'Here', Nashi held out her hand. I grabbed it and got up. 

'What happened to you?' She asked. 'You just tripped and started screaming'.

'You didn't hear it?'

'Hear what? Nash, are you alright?'

'Ye-Yeah' My head started to hurt a bit. 'I am fine. Let's go. We don't want to be last, do we?'

Nashi shot a worried look. 'Are you-'

'I AM!', I held my hands up. 'Just a minor issue. I am alright'.

'Ok...', She wrinkled her nose. 

As we walked, a sentence echoed in my head.

"THIS WILL NOT BE THE END"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! It's been a year, hasn't it? I am sorry the chapter was so short. I promise the next one will be worth your time. I will be updating once a week if I can. See you in the next chapter!

Sayonara,

Author-chan.