Chapter 7

Nashi's POV

I felt really dizzy. That last trick nearly killed me. I leaned over Tsuyu. She seemed to be doing good. 'Are you okay, Nashi-chan? *ribbit*'

'I am okay...uhhhh... what is happening now?'

'I don't know. But it looks like the villains are crushed that their winning point is down. It looks they're charging towards him. *ribbit*'

I squinted my eyes. Something was wrong. All might didn't move. He stayed even though the misty guy and Scratchy McHands charged towards him.

He did take some damage from the Nomu attacks! He is already at his breaking point. Oh, fairies...

I stumbled a bit. I can't allow them to kill him. 'Nashi san!! Wait! What are you doing?'

I ran towards All might. I didn't care what happened to me. I looked behind me and smiled. Deku looked like he had the same idea as me. 

We both leapt toward the misty guy. I grabbed the purple mist. It was solid. His real body is covered by the mist. I just need to shove it away!

Scratchy's hand went to grab my face. I knew from Aizawa's wounds that if all his fingers touch me, I was gonna die. I braced for the pain, but it never came. I opened my eyes and laughed.

Many silhouettes lined up at the entrance. 'Sorry, we're late everyone. We brought everyone we could.'

I almost choked. All the teachers from U.A. were standing at the entrance. Even the Bear principle came. He was perched upon a teacher's shoulder. Iida was there too. 'President Tenya Iida, reporting for duty!!!'

The bad-guy duo seems to have lost their fighting spirit when the heroes entered. 'Ahhh... They're here...Game over'.

A hero with a cowboy hat shot at them. The mist guy turned into a warp gate. Everything around me seemed to blur into one big colour paint palette. I heard voices, but it was too late. I already passed out.

Tsuyu's POV

The heroes came. They defeated the villains. But knowing that the school was no more a secure place scared me. U.A. had the most brilliant security system. But the villains managed to break in and almost killed the students

The police came a little later. They closed the USJ down for a little while. Aizawa and Thirteen were injured, but we were told they could make it. What worried me the most was Deku and Nashi.

Nashi had leapt into battle without a thought. She was exhausted and was injured, and yet, she put others first. I wanted to be like that.

The detective told that Deku and Nashi made it into the nurse's office in time. He then left for some important business there.

Nashi's POV

I found myself walking in an unfamiliar route. I couldn't remember why I chose it? Was it for the past and future? I remembered people shouting. Crying. So much suffering. I didn't want that. I wanted peace. Like before. People laughing. Kids playing and running through town...

But it never happened. And It will never happen again.

I woke up in cold sweat. It looked like I was in the infirmary again. I had bandages wrapped around my arms. Every muscle in my body hurt.

'Oh! You're awake?!'

I saw Recovery Girl, Deku and a skinny man with blonde hair, who looked awfully familiar. 

'What-What?'

'You passed out during the fight. The good news, you'll make it. The bad news, I have never seen Spriggian fuming mad.'