Chapter 8

Last Chapter...

There was someone sitting there. Someone very familiar.

'No... It can't be...'

Nashi's POV

I froze right at the doorway. I couldn't breathe. He was there. Right there, the same blond hair, The same heterochromatic brown-gold eyes. The same grin as me. Even though I arrived in this world just 3 days ago, I missed him. Even though people say that we couldn't possibly be twins, we always found a way to disagree with that statement.

'NASH!'

'Hey, sis.'

I ran towards him. I almost toppled over him. Despite everything, I cried. I didn't know what happened to anyone in Fiore. The scary thing was I thought they were dead. But...

I retreated from our hug. Nash's face was blank. The next thing I knew, there was a huge red mark on his face, right where my hand hit him.

'BAKA!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?!!!'

I hit him again, a little softer than the first. 'Seriously??!! Layla, you're not even happy I am here?'

'Of course, I am ', I was angry. 'Do you know how it feels to wake up in a different world, and not know anybody here?'

Uncle Z coughed. 'Yeah, you didn't know anybody here ', Nash grinned. 'So how lost were you?'

'Shut Up.'

Before we could start punching each other in the face, uncle Z blocked us. 'Both of you are injured. If you fight now, there is no guarantee you'll fight again.'

We huffed in unison. 'Why don't you get ready to head out. Both of you can hit each other later. Oh, and Nashi? You're in charge of telling Nash everything.'

I groaned.

~~~~~(TIME SKIP)~~~~~

 'Hold on!! You fought bad guys today?', Iggy whined. 'How come you're the one who gets the exciting things first? It is not fair.'

I grinned. ' I wish you'd come sooner to this world than me?'

'Yes ', he sipped his boba tea. The one thing we both agree on was Boba. I need to remember and ask mom whether she could make this at home. If I know the recipe. If I ever see Mom again.

'You sure you don't remember what happened?'

Nash shook his head. 'I remember what we did the day before. I remember the morning. I can tell you that if you want.'  

'Nah. I remember those.'

'So we don't remember what happened. We appeared in this world with low magic abilities, selective amnesia, and a vague warning from granddad that was something about Acnologia and possibly the Grand Magic Games ', Nash summarised.

'You forgot discovering our long-dead uncle and the first master of Fairy Tail, who is now our aunt.'

'Please don't mention that. I still haven't recovered from the shock.'

'Too late ', I laughed. he made a mock hurt face. We burst into giggles.

Something buzzed in my jeans. 'What is that?', Nash asked when I took my phone. 'It is something like a communication Lacrima device, by it can do so much more. I'll ask Uncle Z to buy one for you.'

It was a call from Mina. I have no idea how she got my number, but I didn't hesitate to take the call. 

'Sup, Nashi. Mind joining the rest of the class in an amusement park?'