The Group

~Time skip a few days to the day that Kyle will start the group tutorial~

I walked to the room I was supposed to go to for lunch. I really need to get smart, I'll be in so much trouble if I don't.

"Hello, is this the lunch tutorial?" I asked getting in.

"Oh, Kyle! You're here too? That's cool!" I looked at Scorpia and the rest of the people in the room, seeing who I can recognize.

Scorpia was sitting next to Catra- her crush-and Entrapta. I've never met Entrapta before, but I've heard that she's really smart and is even smarter than the teachers here. Next to Catra was Lonnie and next to her, Rogelio. Lonnie and Rogelio were two people I've known since Elementary. We grew apart in Middle school. Next to them were a few people I don't know. One looked like a pirate, one had blue flowing hair, one had a headband of flowers on her head. Next to flower girl was Adora. Adora used to go to the same school as me, then left for a year. Next to her was Glimmer, who I knew from one of my classes, and next to her was Bow. Bow was my crush and the absolute hottest boy in school.

I walked in and sat next to Rogelio. Just as I sat someone else came in, I'm not sure who they are, but the clothing they're wearing was definitely not school appropriate. Too much fishnets, and as everyone knows, fishnets are against school policy. They went in and and sat next to Entrapta.

"Hello, everyone! Welcome to the first meeting! Let's all introduce ourselves, you know hobbies, pronouns, blah, blah!" The person said, "Entrapta, you can start. We'll just go in a circle."

"Hello everyone! I'm Entrapta! My pronouns are she/her! I love science and technology! It's my first year of high school and I have, uh, 10 different scholarships!"

"Hello, I'm Scorpia, she/her, and I'm a hugger!"

"Catra, she/her, I like art."

"I'm Lonnie, my pronouns are she/her and I practice martial arts and boxing. Next to me is Rogelio, he's mute, his pronouns are he/him, he loves cooking."

"Uh, hi, my name is Kyle, he/him, I love art, and yeah..."

"I am Sea-hawks! My pronouns are he/him! I love going on boats and being a pirate!"

"I'm Mermista, she/her, I love mystery."

"Hello! I'm Perfuma! My pronouns are she/her! I love plants and flowers! Except for cacti!"

"I'm Adora, she/her. I love playing sports like Football, Soccer, Baseball, Basketball, and whatever."

"Hi, I'm Glimmer! She/her! I love Harry Potter!"

"I'm Bow, he/him! My favorite thing is archery!"

"Great! Now, I'm Double-Trouble, call me DT. My pronouns are they/them, and I live for theater!"

"Isn't your clothing not school appropriate?" Perfuma asked.

"Hunny, look, there's nothing inappropriate about what I'm wearing."

"Expect that it looks like you're going to a club for a one night stand." Mermista said.

"At least I'd look good. I mean look at all of you! Entrapta's clothes look nice, but I wouldn't go to a party with it. She looks cute in it, but when it comes down to that, she's just wearing a white shirt and overalls. Scorpia is wearing jeans with a lesbian flag shirt on it, mad respect right there, but it's really basic. Catra actually looks nice here."

"Because she's also wearing something inappropriate."

"Don't interrupt me while I'm talking. She's wearing cute shorts with black fishnets underneath. A see through black shirt that says "Pussy!" on it. And sure you can see her bra underneath, but it ties it all together! Now Lonnie is wearing a standard red and white shirt with jeans, boring. Rogelio is basically wearing the same thing. Kyle, hm, he's just a mess. SH-"

"Call me, Sea-Hawk!"

"No. SH is just trying to copy a pirate. It's not Halloween. Also it might look good if he wasn't just basically wearing it everyday. You, Mermista are just wearing a MKDM shirt with jeans. Love MKDM, but really? Couldn't have worn something cooler today? Usually you look better. Perfuma is wearing a floral dress, it's ugly. Just horrifyingly ugly. Adora is just wearing standard Jock clothing. Jeans, and a sport jacket that's closed, and I bet you she's wearing her school team shirt underneath. Glimmer is just ugly, I mean that's too much pink and glitter babe. Bow is wearing a crop top with a matching short. It's okay. But me, I'm drip dead gorgeous. A man would be lucky to sleep with me. I'm wearing a skin tight, black shirt that shows my chest and arms, the arm parts go to my fingers covering two of them, it also has a space open in the back. As for the fishnets they look like they're a part of my outfit And show my legs. I'm sexy, so much more than I can say for everyone else."

"You like analyzing people too! I was currently looking at everyone's grades. Rogelio, Bow, Perfuma and Glimmer have their lowest grades in LA. Kyle, Catra, and Lonnie have their lowest grades in Math. Mermista and Adora have their lowest grade in Social Studies. Scorpia and SH have their lowest grade in science." Entrapta said, looking at the grade book on her phone.

"What about DT?" Perfuma asked.

"Oh, I'm here to make sure everyone stays on task and to help too."

"Oh, I didn't think you were the helping kind." Mermista stated.

"I'm not, I'm getting paid for this. I'll do just about anything, for a price of course."

"So you'd sleep with someone to get paid?"

"Depends who. Now we're getting off topic, let's do learning stuff!"