Group 2

A whole week has passed since I went to the group. A whole week has passed since I learned something. The teachers make no sense! But Entrapta does a good job when she actually teaches the topic and not how to build robots and spaceships.

"Hello gays!" I hear DT's voice welcoming us into the room.

"Hey DT." I made sure not to maintain eye contact because I'm scared of them. And lots of people. But they just seem to have some sort of chaotic energy that scares me.

"Yeah, Yeah, Sure. You know betraying us all was for the greater good. Not giving us a proper goodbye was for the greater good!" I heard Catra, yelling at Adora.

"Look Catra, I'm sorry! But it's fine now! The past doesn't matter! Fright Zone High just wasn't good for me! That's why I moved to Bright moon High!"

"It wasn't good for you? Adora! They raised us since we were babies!"

"Stop harassing Adora, she decided to stay with us to help herself grow. She was basically a prisoner there." Bow cut in.

"Of course you'd say that mister Bright moon High team captain. Of course you immediately took Adora in! It's because she was so great at sports! You don't really care about her." Lonnie yelled at him.

"Adora, I don't like you. I may not know you, but I don't like you. You hurt Wildcat, and for that I don't like you, sorry." Scorpia looked at Adora and Adora looked away in shame.

"She had the chance to come with me." Adora whispered, "She had a choice."

"What choice, Adora. You were telling me to run away from everyone I know because you decided we weren't good enough. Sure getting a free trip to the ever so amazing Bright moon High would have been a dream for anyone, but it would mean betraying the ones close to me."

"What about betraying Scorpia and Entrapta?" Mermista butted in.

"I apologized, and I regretted it. I also promised I wouldn't leave them, that's more than I can say for Adora."

"Plus, no harm done. Catra was at a low place, plus she's been trying really hard to fix things." Scorpia said.

"Wait, when did Catra betray us?" Entrapta asked.

"When she sent you to get trapped in a junkyard!" Glimmer yelled.

"Oh! That was awesome! Glimmer, didn't we find your dad there?"

"So what's this whole school split thing?" DT asked.

"Right, this is your fist year here," Perfuma said, glaring at them.

"This is what happened," Catra said, "This school was made this year from two old schools. Bright moon High and Fright Zone High. Bright moon and Fright Zone High were enemies. Anyway me, Adora, Lonnie, Kyle, and Rogelio were from Fright Zone High and the rest were from Bright moon High. Adora left us at our second year of high school to go to Brigh moon high. Even though she has been with us before Kindergarten. She betrayed us."