🌙Act 16 - The Battle : Black Moon Hole (Pt. 3)

"Grey! Grey! Wake up!"

Chara keeps on calling Sans, wanting him to wake up. I ran towards them and checked on Sans. He's not waking up. I looked at Alice, she is smiling widely as the Moon Crystal appeared on her hand. I immediately went to her and attacked her with the red knives but she dodged all of them swiftly, then she kicked me away from her. All of the sudden, Papyrus take the sword on Chara's hand and ran towards Alice as he attacked her with the sword, again Alice dodged.

Papyrus keeps on swinging his sword to attack Alice but his attacks are all dodged by Alice. Papyrus then raised up the sword and stabbing it down to the ground, some kind of water came out of the ground and attacked Alice. Alice made a shield and protected herself from Papyrus' attacks. I stood up taking this as a chance to attack her. I teleported behind her then I managed to kicked her as she was thrown away.

Papyrus raised his hand as cyan colored bones came out of the ground and all of it stabbed Alice's body, who is laying on the ground. Papyrus walked towards her, once he is right in front of her, he's going to take the Moon Crystal on her hand, but then Alice's staff shoots a beam towards him. Papyrus managed to dodge back in time.

"No, no, Sans is.. we need to get the Moon Crystal back quickly!"

Papyrus and I looked at Chara and Sans. The two of us ran towards them to check on Sans' condition. Shit! He's starting to dust away! We need to hurry up and get the Moon Crystal back to him, or he'll be dead! I heard Alice laughed insanely as I looked at her, she is standing there.

"He's gonna die, and you can do nothing about it."

Alice said. I gave her a disguted look.

"Without the Moon Crystal, he's just a voiceless, empty vessel and soon dusted away, leaving all of you. Then, the Moon Kingdom will fall and I will gained victory. I will be the one who ruled the Earth and the Moon."

She added. Silence filled the air. Alice scoffed,

"Now, what will you do n--"

All of the sudden, Papyrus teleported in front of Alice and kicked her as hard as he could. Alice was thrown away and landed on the hard ground. Papyrus then stood there, not moving at all. Then, he suddenly throws away the sword and take off his armors on the shoulders. What is he doing? Alice stood up shakily and looked at Papyrus.

Papyrus still standing there, not moving just like a statue. After a few while of doing nothing, Papyrus' body suddenly lights up red color, the ground he stood at suddenly made a big hole.

"Black Moon Hole."

Papyrus speaks up as black haze then surrounded him. Papyrus looked at Alice as he starting to slowly walk towards her. Alice used her staff and shoots a beam towards him, Papyrus didn't bother to dodge as the beam hits him. But, as soon as the beam disappears, Papyrus is still walking towards Alice. Alice widened her eyes in shock that it didn't hurt him.

I can see Papyurs smiling slightly as he raised his hand as some kind of black holes thing appeared on his hand. Then Papyrus throws the black hole thing towards Alice, Alice managed to dodge it. Papyrus keeps on summoning black holes and attacking Alice nonstop. Then, I remember what Papyrus said to me that day.

This power.. Black Moon Hole is the power he had and it's very dangerous for him to use. And yet here he is, using the dangerous power and keeps on attacking Alice with it. Papyrus ran towards Alice and continued on shooting her with the black holes he summoned. Alice starting to can barely dodge his attacks. Papyrus keeps on coming after her and attacking her with the black holes.

"No.. if Papyrus keeps this up, he won't be able to stop.."

I said.

"We must do something.."