🌙Final Act - Act 20 - Returning To Earth

I stood there, near the Great Bridge, staring at the Earth planet for a few while. I'm not here alone, Ame is here with me. Both of us are waiting for the rest of the Monsters. They are all preparing their stuff to leave the Moon. Humans and Monsters will be reunited, and I'm so happy for that. The conflict had ended, both races will be reunited and live on the same planet again. The only witches that's still alive and well are the witches that sided with the Monsters, Yukki and Ame. The rest of the witches has been wiped out, including Alice.

Alice, the one that started the conflict between Humans and Monsters. The conflict might continue if she's still alive until now. I looked at the Moon Castle, far from here. I heard that the Moon Castle won't fall even if the Moon Crystal is not around the Moon. Everything that's left here on the Moon, will fall only if the Crystal shattered into pieces. Probably the Moon Kingdom will be a ancient place that was once lived by the Monsters of the Moon.

Moon Snowdin town can be restored, but since Sans can't handle Moon Crystal's power, Moon Snowdin are only ruins now. Well, Monsters won't be living here anymore anyway. Then, I saw the others walking towards the bridge with the rest of the Monsters. It's almost a miracle that no monsters died during the war. No humans also died during the war. Then, everyone stopped right in front of the bridge. Ame and I walked towards King Asgore. King Asgore looked at both of us and smiled. He sighed and turned around to look at his people.

"Everyone ready?"

King Asgore said. Every monsters nodded their head and said,

"Ready!"

They said. I smiled at everyone. They're excited. King Asgore turned around and looked at both me and Ame, nodding his head. Chara walked out of the Monsters crowd and stopped beside me, Yukki also walked out of the crowd and stopped beside Ame. After then, the four of us are the first ones to walk towards the Great Bridge, then the rest of them followed us. All of us walked towards invisible wall on the middle of the bridge and entered it and all we could see is a solid field of nothingness, some kind of void.

Everyone continues on walking until we reached a big gateway. Yukki walked faster towards that gateway and soon opened it. Everyone walked out of there and then stopping on the middle of the field on top of this Mountain. From here, everyone enjoys the view from up here. It's night time, the bridge only appears at night. Every monsters are here, still standing, enjoying the views. Chara took a deep breath, smelling the air. Then she exhaled.

"Ah.. it's been three years.. I miss the fresh air at night."

Chara said. I looked at her and smiled.

"Well, you're back here now. Hey, Clara, are you still gonna stay with the Dreemurrs or return to your.."

I didn't finish my words deliberately. Chara chuckles,

"No way. I'm staying with the Dreemurrs, of course. Even if I want to return home, the Dreemurrs wouldn't let me after hearing my past."

She said.

"I see."

I responded and looked at the city down there. The lights from the city looks so beautiful. Everyone mostly enjoys the view from the city because it's really pretty.

"Everyone, let's get going to the city. They are waiting for us."

Yukki said. Everyone looked at her and nodded their head.

🌙🌙🌙

After a few while climbing down the mountain, we finally arrived at the bottom of it. It's pretty much a challenge for climbing down the mountain, but most of the Monsters are having fun climbing down. They are also helping each other. After making sure that every monsters have climbed down from the mountain, we continued walking through the forests. The city's still a bit far away from the mountain, so we have to keep walking from here to finally arrived at the City's front enterance.