Part 3:

Baku's POV:
'Shit why nowww!!!!' He screamed internally as he ran to the bathroom at the end of the hall and locked the door behind him. He lent on the back of the door before sliding down it and sat on the floor. Of course it had to start while he was in a room with the Alpha he liked. "Fuck!" He shouted, putting his hands in his hair and pulling due to frustration. A second wave of heat courced through his body. He didn't want to do what he knew he'd have to do if he didn't get suppressants soon.

"Brat! You good?!"

"Y-yep! Right as r-rain!" He stuttered.

"You only say 'right as rain' when somethings wrong." Mitsuki said.

He sighed and asked."D-do you have a-any suppressents?" He then hugged his knees as his body ached.

"Shit! No!"

"W-what about a-auntie?!" He asked desperately.

"Inko's a Beta..."

"FUCK!"

Deku's PoV:
He ran down the long hallway to see what was wrong. As he stepped closer, a wall of burnt caramel and chocolate hit his nose. "Sh-shit!" He said, covering his nose as to not inhale too much. It was too late. He couldn't control his body as he walked closer to the bathroom, the scent growing stronger. Suddenly a force brought him to the ground and he was being dragged to his room, half dazed. When he came back fully, he was laying on his bed, his mother beside him with water and pills.

"Take these," she said, handing him the pills then the water. He took them then looked at her. "I already took some. Let me see your eyes." She stared into his eyes before sighing.

"Just as I thought..." Inko muttered to herself. "I'll be back in a second," she said, standing up and leaving Him, confused. She popped her head back in to say. "The pills work for half an hour at a time. I gave you enough for an hour so you can go check on him as long as you don't open the door."

"Okay." He said, getting up and walking back down the hall. He got to the door where Mitsuki was sitting. She looked up as he walked closer.

"Is he okay?" He asked.

"Yeah," she sighed, standing up, "He just got his first heat. Probably because your scent overwhelmed him."

He rubbed the back of his neck.

"I'm gonna go wash the dishes for you guys. Don't. Open. That. Door. Okay?" She said before walking away.

He walked to sit where Mitsuki had sat.

Baku's POV:
"H-hey Kacchan.." Izuku said through the door.
'Shit! Why!'
"H-hey..what do you want?" He asked.

"I-I did research on the different statuses while waiting for the results. I th-think you know where I'm going when I say, there is a way to fend it off momentarily..." Izuku said through the door.

"I-I know exactly what you mean..I just don't w-want to.." He said, blushing.

He heard Izuku sigh on the other side of the door. "If you change your mind, 3rd drawer down to the left of the sink."

"L-look," he said, slightly embarrassed,"c-can you stay with me until it's o-over...I-I mean untill it p-passes or I get suppressents." He half expected Izuku to say no but..

"Sure, Kacchan."

He sighed happily into his knees. "A-also. Untill then, don't l-listen to me if I ask you to open the door."

"I know Kacchan.."

3rd POV:
They sat there, talking to eachother through the door, for half an hour untill Inko came back from the pharmacy with heat suppressents for Katsuki. Izuku hid in his room while the 2 women opened the door to give Katsuki  suppressent. Inko knocked on his door to tell him it was safe to come out. The minute he knew it was safe, he ran out and hugged Katsuki.

Deku's POV:

"Thank you nerd..." Katsuki said, hugging back.

"No problem Kacchan."

"I- never mind" Baku started.

He ignored this as they hugged for a few moments longer.

"From now on, I'm bringing heat suppressants as well as rut suppressents to school with me." He said.

"Good and umm...can I speak to you in private?" Bakugo said.

"Sure?" He said, allowing himself to be dragged to an empty room.

"I- no If this happens again, I-umm I would u-um.."

'Wait is he?'

"Look n-nerd. I like you. I've liked you since the start of Middle school."

He sighed. "I like you too Kacchan!" He said cheerfully in reply.

"And...what I was trying to ask was..," Bakugo took a deep breath as a blush spread across his face and he looked down. "When the pills wear off, w-would you u-umm.."

"H-help you?" He asked so Bakugo didn't have to.

Bakugo nodded. He stepped forward and hugged him again.

"Wanna stay at the dorms for the night or stay here or.." He asked.

"I w-well..I-In the manga Mina makes me read u-umm," baku started, "T-the main characters s-stay in a love hotel for a night and it's always been something I've wanted t-to try!" He said quickly.

"We'll say we're at the dorms, I'll tell the dekusquad to cover for us. We ask eachother to cover for us all the time without being given a reason so this should be no different. And if we do involve them, we can see if the credit card is free to use!" He said.

"This sounds like it's too normal for you !" Baku said.

"We sneak out almost every week so it is kinda normal. I'll text them now." He said, taking his phone out.

"I'll ask the Bakusquad to cover. I won't tell them I'm with you, obviously!"

After texting their groups, they headed out, telling their mothers that they were sleeping in the dorms that night. They brought pills just in case. They drove to the dorms. A figure in a black coat stood out of range of the lights and cameras at the side of the building. He lead Bakugo around the field of view of the camera.

"Hey lighter fluid," He said to Todoroki.

"Afternoon, Flower," Todoroki said in response. "You heading out with ruby?"

"Yeah. Do the dominoes know?" He asked.

"Are stars typically white? Blossom, buttercup and bubbles are altering the camera footage and are waiting to give orders.Oh, you know the drill. Drill 17."

He nodded and dragged Bakugo back to the footpath.

"We have to walk to the doors first, then we can head out." He explained.

Bakugo was confused but did as he was told. They walked along the path up to the door when uraraka stuck her head out of the security room to nod that they were good to go. He told Bakugo to go back to the car and wait for him. He ran over to Todoroki to get the card.

"There's a break scheduled for next week if you want the card next week. None of us want it." Todoroki said as he have Deku the card.

"That'd be great! Thanks lighter, night!" He said before running back to the car, starting it up and speeding off.

—————————————
(1249 words?! 1254 with this.)

God! It's 01:31 as I'm writing this last part.(1 hour past midnight fyi)
Song playing atm: wrecking ball- mother mother

Have a good day. I'll try post later again!