Part 4:

3rd POV:
They pulled up outside a building. Bakugo was as red as Izuku's shoes and Izuku was muttering to himself, a dusting of pink appearing across his face. Izuku got out and walked around to help Bakugo out of the car. They walked awkwardly into the building and selected their room. It was classroom themed.

Deku's POV:
He asked the omega.

"Which room?"

"Don't j-judge me but..this one.." Bakugo answered, gesturing towards the classroom themed one.

"Full night?"

"Y-yeah..." Baku replied, crossing his arms and looking away from Him as he payed for the night.

"Come on then~" he said, taking Baku's hand and leading him to their room. He unlocked the door and held it open for the blond. He walked in after and locked the door again. He saw Katsuki sat in a chair clutching his sides.

"You good, Kacchan?" He asked.

Baku's POV:
"M-my heat is coming back, of course I'm not good!" He shouted, standing up but regretting his decision a second after. "Now if you're not going to-" He started before being pinned against the wall and kissed. He felt Izuku's tongue slip between his lips and did nothing to stop it. Their tongues fought for dominance in his mouth. Izuku won. He felt Izuku's hands go down his back and understood what he wanted. He wrapped his legs around Izuku's waist and allowed himself to be carried to the big desk. He was placed down, lips not parting for more than a few seconds until he made contact with the desk.

"D-don't be too rough.." He asked.

"No promises~" Izuku whispered in his ear.

Izuku then pulled him half of the edge and flipped him so he was chest down on the desk. He felt his jeans being undone then pulled down. He heard Izuku undoing his belt. He felt very exposed in this position but atleast the pain would be gone once this was over. 

Deku's POV:
He was happy at this chance to prove he was a good Alpha. He undid his belt and unzipped his jeans but didn't pull them down just yet. He reached to the drawers in the desks to take out a bottle of lube. He put some of the lube on his fingers. He spread it over 2 fingers before pushing them in.

"Ahh~ fuuckk~!" Katsuki moaned as his fingers entered the blonde.

He moved his fingers in and out of the blonde's ass, enjoying the moans the reverberated around the room.

He took his fingers out and let down his jeans. He lined his member up with the recently vacated hole. Bakugo let out a moan, 3 pitches higher than his usual voice. This made His brain go into autopilot. He thrusted into Bakugo with such force, the items on the desk fell or rolled off.

"M-ahh~ Mother fuuucker~ I said don't be rough!!~"

"And-And I said no promises~ So shut up or else I'll leave you here to suffer, okay?" He said, thrusting harder into the boy on the desk who stayed silent apart from letting out moans with every thrust.

(This went on for 1½ hours)

He was about to release.

"You're been so good for Alpha~"

"Katsuki-Ahh~- Katsuki good for alpha?" Bakugo moaned in a very non Bakugo way.

"Very good! Good enough for Alpha to fill you with His love~"

"Alpha happy?" Bakugo asked, voice shaking with the force of the thrusts.

"Very h-happy," he said before releasing into the Omega's warm, tight cavity. The Omega moaned before relaxing his previously tense body. He sat in the chair by the desk and watched as a trail of cum slid down Bakugo's left thigh, Baku's ass occasionally pushing more out of him. He was tired but still wanted to hear the Omega moan so he searched the drawers. He eventually found rope, cuffs and a vibrator. He tied the ropes to both the main desk and to 2 of the other desks in the room, all of which were nailed down to prevent them from tipping. He attached the cuffs to the blonde's wrists and ankles and then attached the cuffs to the ropes. He was spread out, ass hovering over the floor. He took the vibrator and it's remote up off the desk. He pushed the vibrator up Bakugo's ass and walked into the bathroom to wash his face which was covered in sweat. On his way he put the dial to 1 of the 4 marks. They stood for; phone on vibrate, cat, electric toothbrush and drill (lowest to highest). He turned the tap on and heard low moans from the main room. He turned the dial up to 3 and heard the moans grow louder. He dried his face before walking back in and sitting down. He enjoyed the sounds the omega made at 3 and decided to make them louder. He switched to 4 and could litrally hear the vibrator working.

"Alpha~! Katsuki...stop...help.."

"In a few minutes, doll~" He said before walking to the TV. It had a feature where you could pay for something to be sent to your room. The was a large variety to choose from.

"Ah. Perfect."

(The next morning)

"F-fuck you..." Bakugo said as Izuku carried him to the car.

"Oh really? That's not what you said last night~"

Bakugo went red.

"L-lets just go to the dorms and...don't mention anything about last night."

"I'll bring you to your dorm to let you sleep and then I'll go downstairs and leave you alone."

"Y-yes."

Baku said. Izuku went to sit him down in the front seat but he hissed in pain.

"I'll just lay you in the back then." He said, walking around to open the back seat and layed Bakugo down.

By the time they got to the dorms, Bakugo had fallen asleep.

Deku's POV:
He carried Bakugo around the back of the building. He opened the back door, walked in and snuck up to the dorms. He brought Bakugo to his dorm, lay him on the bed then tucked him in before leaving to walk to Uraraka's room where the whole Dekusquad was sat, writing in 'Nathan'. (Nathan was what they called their crime book)

U:Hey Izuku! How was the night?

Iz: great! You won't believe me if I tell you, so just listen.

You see, Izuku hadn't told Bakugo, but he recoreded the audio of that night.

He played the audio recording for them. Uraraka and Todoroki highfived,
Ida nodded and tsu clapped.

"Momo owes us €100 each!" Uraraka whisper yelled and pumped the air.

"She's the only person that can know, okay?" Izuku said, giving the others the death glare.

They nodded then the 5 of them continued planning their next, 'night out.'

————————————
Hey! This is awful but ay!
This is what happens when your parents take your phone when your halfway through writing!