Part 5:

Bakugo's POV:
'Damnit!' He screamed internally as he tried to stand up, but failing miserably. He put a hand on the dresser to help him stand up. He wobbled over to his bathroom. He rested himself on the edge of the bath and ran it. While the bath was filling up, he grabbed a towel and undressed with great difficulty. He turned the faucets off and checked the water. He slowly lowered himself into the water, enjoying the warm and soothing feeling of the water against his skin. He lent his head back and rested it against the edge. There was a knock on his dorm room door.

"Who the fuck is it?!" He shouted.

He heard the door open.

"It's me Kacchan..."

"I'm in here!" He called, sitting up straighter in the bath.

The bathroom door opened and Izuku walked in and stood there, admiring the view.

"I know I'm an Alpha and you're an..um..yeah..but I'd let you top me whenever you wanted," Izuku muttered.

He laughed and scooted his knees to his chin.

"Wanna get in?" He asked, gesturing to the basket of fresh towels.

"You sure?" Izuku asked.

"Eh...yeah!" He said, slightly ticked off and embarrassed.

"Okay!" Izuku said, grabbing a towel before stripping down and getting in. Izuku sat against him, his back to his chest.

"You go from dom to sub in a couple hours!" Katsuki said, wrapping his arms around the green haired boy.

"Ha, one of my many talents, now shut up and relax," Izuku said, his dominant tone slipping into the sentence.

They sat there, enjoying eachother's company and helping the other wash their hair.

Izuku climbed out and offered a hand to help Him up. He tooking it and cautiously stood up. They wrapped their towels around themselves. Izuku picked up his clothes and Katsuki walked out into his room to change.

When they changed, they lay down on the bed together.

"So...whenever I want huh?" He said.

"Yep, just not untill either tonight or tomorrow."

"Good to know..." He said, inhaling the sweet scent coming from Izuku.

"Hey, ummm...I could mark you if you wanted..so no one else goes near us.." Izuku asked after a while.

"Ehhh...sure.." He said, tilting his head so his neck was exposed. Izuku ducked down and sunk his teeth deep into his flesh.

"Hmm~" He moaned as Izuku began to suck at the spot. Izuku stayed there for a good while before drawing back and licking the, now bleeding, bite.

"Will I do you?" He asked when Izuku brought his head back up.

"Sure." Izuku said, tilting his head back.

He sunk his teeth deep into Izuku's flesh, enjoying the whimpers Izuku let out as he sunk deeper. Now he could taste blood, but the mark wasn't fully done yet. He drew back after a while and did what Izu did which was lick the blood off the mark.

"I love you, Kacchan~"

"Love ya too nerd~"

—————————
And that's it! I might add more in future but that's it for now!

Hope you enjoyed it!