S2:ep.0

(just a little note. School starts tomorrow and it's half 11. I'll tell you guys how my first day went tmr after)

Midoriya's POV:
He ran down the stairs in search of his tie.

"Here hon, you threw it on the stairs last night~" His husband said walking up and wrapping the tie around his neck before using it to pull him in for a kiss.

"You should get ready too. You have work as well!"

"Yeah, Yeah... I'll just throw a dress on..."

"You know what dresses do to me~" He growled at his husband.

"Yeah, but I'm lazy~" Katsuki said, smirking.

"Right. I'll make our lunches!"

"K, I'll get dressed then..."

Katsuki walked out and upstairs.

He walked into the kitchen and took out leftover rice and some fresh eggs

He made 2 omelettes and reheated the rice before putting them in boxes.

He went off to check his bag.

"Hon! Hurry up!" He yelled upstairs

"Yeah yeah, don't get your knot in a twist~" Katsuki yelled in response.

The blonde ran down with a yellow and blue dress on.

"We better hurry before I do something." He said, grabbing their stuff and passing Kat his.

They went out to the car and drove to a place where they spent 3 years of their lives. U.A.

Kat got out and ran to the infirmary where he worked and Izuku ran to his class. He was greeted with hellos and smiles once he walked through the doors.

Today would be another good day!

Or so he thought.

(This was just a sort of trailer/spoiler for ep.1. It's short because I need sleep for tmr:,( )