The beach pt.2

"Thank you..!" Smiled Niki.
"Y-yeah." Puffy smiled back.

Niki came closer to the rock Puffy was on and stared at the sun.

"It's getting late, are you gonna go?" Niki asked, trying not to sound disappointed.
"..Nah." Said Puffy, smiling as she looked into the sunset.

Niki's eyes flashed, and she looked at the sunset as well, smiling.

Niki paused for a little bit then asked, "Where do you live?"
Puffy looked at Niki, "Well I have two houses, one is a mushroom house, though I don't really go to my mushroom house often. I'm usually at my house in Snowchester."

Niki nodded, and she turned to face the sunset again, her tail splashing against the water rapidly. Niki was trying to control her tail but what just so..happy to be with Puffy.

"That's cool." Niki said.
Puffy looked into the sunset too, thinking.
"I wish we could stay like this forever." Puffy whispered.

"What was that?" Niki said, hearing Puffy whisper and turning her head.
"Nothing." Puffy smiled.

Niki paused for a few seconds and then looked back into the sunset.
"It's getting late, you should go back.." Niki said disappointingly.
"How come?" Puffy asked, "Hehe, it's not that late, plus it's nice talking to you!"

Niki blushed, turning her head to the other side jokingly. The two girls giggled and continued to talk and joke around until nightfall. Niki didn't want Puffy to leave, but she knew Puffy had to.

"I don't want you to leave.." Niki said without thinking. 
Niki immediately shut her mouth closed and blushed, embarrassed. 

Puffy looked at Niki who looked very embarrassed, she giggled tilted her head.
"Yeah, I don't want to leave either." She said, her eyes shining in the moonlight.

Niki looked up from the water at Puffy, still looking like a tomato, but started to smile.
She looked at the moon. "Maybe I could visit you." Niki said, staring at the moon.

Puffy paused, "Niki, can you turn human?" She said, curious.

"I mean I can." Replied Niki, lifting up her mermaid tail. She stared at her tail.

"If you can..Can you walk home with me? I don't want you to be alone.." 

...

{ Thank you for the views! I'm testing out new writing styles so sorry for each chapter looking different! }