Puffy's house

Puffy and Niki walked to Snowchester, Puffy occasionally picking up Niki to walk through rough terrain. They eventually reached Puffy's house.

"I like your house!" Said Niki as they arrived at the door. Puffy smiled, "Thank you." She said, as she unlocked the door. She opened it to see Jeb_ running towards the door. 

"Hey Jeb_" Puffy smiled, petting Jeb_'s head as her and Niki walked in.

"Is this your pet sheep?" Said Niki, staring at Jeb_ happily.

"Mhm!" Puffy said smiling, getting up to let Niki pet Jeb_. Niki beamed with joy as she pet Jeb_.

"It's so cute! It's name is Jeb_ right?"  Said Niki crouching down to Jeb_'s level and turning towards Puffy.

Puffy chuckled, "Yep, his name is Jeb_" Puffy giggled again and then kicked off her boots.

"That's nice!" Smiled Puffy, getting up. She smiled at Jeb_ then glanced around Puffy's house.

Puffy was taking her hat and hoodie off. "You have a nice house, Puffy." Said Niki, admiring everything.

"It's not much, but thanks." Said Puffy, finally pulling off her hoodie. She had a white tank top underneath. She looked at Niki who had seaweed and seasalt all over her hair, even a shell in it.

"Would you like to take a shower? I can make dinner meanwhile if you're hungry." Puffy said, putting up her hair.

Niki paused. "Uh, yes! I would like to. Where is your shower located?" She asked.

Puffy laughed, "You mean where is the bathroom? It's over there." She said, pointing to a door.

Niki blushed and turned her head away. "That was embarrassing.." She thought. She walked to the door, "Thank you." Niki opened the door and walked in. She looked around at the shower and eventually figured out how to turn it on. She undressed and got in the shower.

Puffy hummed, chopping up some bread from a loaf. "She likes bread right?" Puffy thought, "Eh it's bread, of course she likes bread." Puffy continued to chop the bread. Puffy was making soup, chicken noodle soup.