The beautiful ocean

Niki and Puffy arrived at the ocean. The two girls shifted their way through the sand, being careful as the drop from grass to sand was quite steep. They carefully made their way down the sandy-grass flower field. 

Niki gasped, she was behind Puffy, falling. Niki had tried to step over a flower so the beautiful flower could live on, but it was at a cost. She was on one foot, the other foot just over the flower, she was falling forward. Luckily, there was no flowers for the rest of the hill. 

Niki collapsed forward, tumbling down the hill into Puffy. Puffy had heard her gasp and looked back, to see Niki falling straight at her Puffy. Puffy quickly grabbed Niki as she fell forward, grabbing both her shoulders to stop her from falling.

"Oh my gosh, are you alright Niki?!" Puffy exclaimed, she was looking Niki straight in the eyes.

"Yeah, I'm okay." Niki carefully pulled her legs to her but fell forward onto Puffy. Puffy looked down at her with sad eyes. Niki sniffed at little and pulled herself up to hug Puffy.

"Hey, hey. It's okay." Puffy tilted her head up. Both the girls were sitting there at the end of that steep hill. Puffy hugged Niki back.

Puffy carefully picked up Niki and stood up, looking down at Niki sadly.

"Do you want to go back to the house? We can bandage you up." Puffy rubbed dirt off f Niki's cheek with her thumb, the rest of her hands holding her.

Niki looked away, "It's okay, we can stay here." She said, then looked back at Puffy.

"That's alright too." Puffy smiled, "I hope you'll be okay."

"I'll be okay." Niki said, smiling.

Puffy walked over to the rock they usually sit at, Niki in her arms. She carefully held Niki.
She sat on the rock, carefully helping Niki get up to sit next to her.

"Are you sure you're okay love?" Puffy said, she put one hand on Niki's cheek.

"Yes, I'm okay.." Niki blushed a little, trying not to show. She laid her head on Puffy's shoulder.

"Okay.." Puffy said, she put her arm around Niki. "I love you." She said, looking off at the sky.

"I love you too." Niki smiled and closed her eyes. Her voice was faded, she was tired.

The girls sat on the rock for a while, they had a small chat, but never moved. Niki was still laying her head on Puffy's shoulder, but Puffy didn't seem to mind.

{4 hours later}

Puffy had snapped back. She was down to earth again. Puffy looked on her shoulder, to see Niki asleep. Puffy smiled, she kissed Niki's head and picked her up carefully, walking back to the house.

"Tomorrow will be the day of the picnic." Puffy whispered to herself.

{Hihi! Thank you so much for 600 views!!!! I've decided I'm going to upload every Friday! It might not be totally accurate so I might upload it late or early but that's usually the schedule! I know today isn't friday for some people (including me) but y'know 🙌}