Life with Puffy

{𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙩 𝙋𝙪𝙛𝙛𝙮'𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚.}
In the morning..

Niki woke up, she rubbed her eyes and sat up in her bed, it was a guest room in Puffy's house.
She yawned quietly and slipped out of bed, walking to the kitchen. Niki was messing with her hair while walking, she adjusted her messy hair as she arrived to the kitchen. Puffy was there, making breakfast.

Puffy turned around to see Niki standing there rubbing her eyes. Puffy smiled, "Good morning!" She chuckled at Niki's bedhead, and then went back to making breakfast. She was cooking eggs on the stove.

"Good morning rainbow sheep." Niki said, Puffy giggled. Niki went and sat down at the table, but got up shortly after. She walked over to the kitchen and hugged Puffy. Puffy smiled, and put one hand on Niki's head, the other still holding onto the pan. 

Niki moved so Puffy could cook. "Do you need help with anything?" Niki said, she looked round the kitchen. Niki never really got a good look at the kitchen, everything in the kitchen was pretty messy compared to the rest of the house.

Puffy turned to Niki, "Hm, you could prepare the toast. Put anything you'd like on it, jelly, old bay, avocado, whatever you want." She went back to looking at the stove.

"Okay." Niki nodded and thought about it. "Where's the jelly?" She asked, she really liked jelly on bread, though she didn't have it often. 

"In the fridge." Puffy said, she looked over to the refrigerator. Niki walked over, she opened the fridge and looked around. "Right there." Puffy said, turning her head to the side the jelly was on.

Niki looked over at where Puffy was looking at, then turned back to the fridge. She smiled and grabbed the jelly, "Thank you!" She walked over to the toast and placed the jar down. Then she looked around the kitchen, trying to remember where the utensils drawer was. Niki walked over to a drawer and opened it, it was the right drawer. She picked up a butter knife and walked back over to her toast.

Niki fixed up the toast and Puffy finished cooking the eggs. They both helped each other prepare breakfast. At last, the both sat down at the table. 

"I got to help you cook breakfast! For once I woke up on time!" Niki said, beaming. Puffy smiled, "Haha, yes, and you did a great job!" Niki smiled. The two ate breakfast.

{Later that day..}

Puffy was folding laundry, and Niki was there to help.
"What are we going to do today?" Niki asked, she was folding the last few pieces of clothing.
Puffy stood up and grabbed a pile of clothing, gesturing to Niki to grab the other pile. 

"Good question..We could-" Puffy stopped talking, as they walked to Puffy's room. Niki looked at Puffy, "Hm?" She asked. Puffy looked up, "I don't know." Puffy was planning on a picnic for a while, but wanted it to be a surprise. Both of the girls finished putting the laundry away.

"Let's go down to the ocean." Puffy said, smiling. She stood up and looked down at Niki.
Niki stood up and smiled, "Sure!" Both girls headed towards the front door. 

Puffy pulled on her pirate hat and pirate coat, then slipped into her boats. Niki put on the boots Puffy gave her to wear. Puffy opened the door and waited for Niki to come out. They heard a baah and looked back inside, Jeb_ woke up. The girls giggled. "I'm gonna be right back, I need to feed Jeb_." Puffy rushed inside and quickly grabbed Jeb_'s food, and filled their food bowl.

Puffy pat Jeb_'s head and walked back outside where Niki was waiting. The both girls set off to the ocean.