Chapter 1 (House)

Austin Perspective

Hi my named is Austin. I am a college student. I am a guy who live with 4 hot girls. There names are Taylor, Bree, Ashley, and Mandy. I always have fun making harmless pranks on them like pantsing them, Steal there clothes while they are in a shower, and making them wet the bed. They alway get upset with me for some reason. They can't get a joke.
     So its early in the morning and I have my phone out filming Mandy while she sleeps because I put her hand in a bowl of water so she can wet the bed. Luckily for me she only sleep with a shirt and panties. So I started filming when I suddenly see her panties getting wetter and wetter. Pretty soon her bed sheets where all wet. After Mandy finish wetting the bed her eyes started to open. Austin, "Wakey, Wakey. Aw did someone wet the bed" Mandy look down and look up. Her face was blushing. "GET OUT" Mandy scream and she threw a pillow. I ran out laughing my butt off.
     So I went into my bedroom to get packing for our spring break camping trip that we are leaving today. Then Taylor open my door. Taylor, "So you think you are a funny guy filming Mandy and making her wet the bed" I answered "Pretty much" Taylor, "Well you are not going to do that at our camping trip. You got it" I shrug. Taylor eye me and said, "Well I am going to the store to buy something. Will be back soon"
     So my roommates and I where at the Kitchen table and eating breakfast when Taylor enter the apartment from the store holding something I don't know. Austin, "What is that" Taylor, "Nothing. Do you want a cup of water"  

                 Taylor perspective

      So after Austin said yes I went ahead and grab a cup and pour water into it. I grab the bottle that I bought at the store and pour a little bit of it in the water. Taylor, "Here you go" Taylor gave the water to Austin.

                   Austin perspective

     So I ate my breakfast and drink the cup of water. Something taste off about that water but brush it off. "Are you guys ready?" Taylor ask. "Yes" We all said" So we all grab our stuff and head out to the car.