Chapter 2 (Car Ride)

Austin Perspective

     So I got in the back seat with Bree and Ashley. Taylor was driving and Mandy was in the front seat. Taylor drove us out of the Apartment complex and on to the freeway. Our Camping site was about 200 miles away from our home. It will probably take us about 5 hours to get there.
     About an hour into our trip I started to feel something wierd in my stomach. But I thought it was nothing. Unfortunately 30 minutes later I all of suddenly needed to go pee so desperately. "Can we stop somewhere to use the restroom!?" I desperately ask. "Sorry but we need to get there before 3 pm and its 11 am. We only have time for lunch and that is in 1 hour. You will just have to hold it" Taylor answer. I cross my legs and try to hold it.

                  Ashley Perspective

     Our plan is working perfectly. I see Austin struggling to hold his pee in. I gave Bree the signal and we both took out our phones out. We had a video save for this occasion. "Austin, Bree and I have a video to share with you so you don't have to think about you holding in your pee" Ashley told Austin. So Bree and I show him a video of a waterfall. You could of seen the look on Austin face. He was sweating so much from holding in his pee.
     "Please stop the video! Its not helping!" Austin desperately ask. Bree and I just gave him a evil smile. "Who said we where trying to help" Bree said. Then Bree and I started tickling Austin.

                   Austin Perspective

    I can stop laughing. "STOP IT! STOP IT!" I yelled. Then all of a suddenly they stop. After they stop I saw there faces. They had a big grind on them. I look down and saw my pants where soaking wet and the seat where soak. Bree, "Hm Taylor, Austin made a mess". Taylor took amount to make sure it is safe to turn around.

                 Taylor Perspective

     I turn around and saw the mess Austin made. Of course it was all apart of the plan but I need to pretend to be mad. "AUSTIN!! You couldn't hold it for an hour!? How pathetic. I thought you where in College who knew what a baby you are." Taylor said angry. "They made me do this" Austin said pointing both Ashley and Bree. "Us. We just wanted to have fun. Its not our fault you can't hold it" Ashley said innocently.
    "Austin don't make excuses. You are acting like a child. But don't worry after lunch we will pick you up new clothes" Taylor told Austin. (Only if he knew that this is just the beginning) Taylor thought driving the car and smiling.