Chapter 5 (Changing the Baby)

Austin Perspective

     I was hanging around in the car. I then started feel the urge to go pee. I must of drink too much. But I hold it in because I saw everyone heading out of the mall towards the car. Taylor open the door and ask me "To go behind the car." So I did.
    When I went behind the car I saw a bunch of bags and everyone there. The trunk was open. "Lay down in the trunk of the car and facing up" Taylor kindly demand. So I did what I was told. Then all of a suddenly Taylor too my shirt and shoes off. Then she started unzipping my pants. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" I ask scared. "Well honey we need to change you because you went wee wee in your pants" Taylor said motherly. "Out her in the public with these many girls!?" I said. "Yes sweetie babys can't change there clothes. Only mommys can." Taylor said motherly.
     "I am not a baby and can change my own clothes." I whine. "Well you been acting like a baby. Now if you don't calm down I am going to spank you." Taylor said. At that point I stop whining and calm down.
    Taylor then unzip my pants fully and ask "Now lift up your legs" I reluctantly obey and lifted my legs. She then slowly took my pants off. When my pants was fully off she told me "You can put your legs down" I then put my legs down.
     The girls started giggling like crazy.  I then cover my penis with both of my hands. "No covering" Taylor demanded. I then took my hands off my penis. Then all of suddenly pee came shooting out of my penis and spray all over Taylor.
    "Ack gross. Wow how humiliating you can't even hold your pee." Taylor said. At that point everyone laugh at me. "Brittany can you put his diaper on. I need to clean myself off" Taylor ask Brittany while heading to the front of the car. "Sure" Brittany said.
    "Wait Diaper? I don't need a diaper." I said. "Clearly you do." Taylor answer amused. "Now lift your legs" Brittany demanded me to do. I then lifted my legs.
    Brittany then grab a diaper out of the bag and slide the diaper on me. "Now sit up." Brittany demanded. I then sit up as I was told. Brittany then grab a shirt out of another bag and put the shirt on me.
    "Now stand up." Brittany said. I then stand up. As soon as I stand up I look down at my diaper and my shirt and was horrified. I was wearing a Barbie diaper and a Care Bear shirt.
     "What do you think everyone?" Brittany ask. They all clap for it. I look down in shame. "Now drink this milk" Taylor demand coming out of the car with a baby bottle. I then started drinking the whole thing whe ile the cheerleaders where filming me.
    My stomach started feeling wierd again like this morning but I had more things to worry about. "Ok one more thing" Bree said taking a pacifier out of the bag and put it into my mouth. She then took a picture of me with her phone.
    "Now the Cheerleaders are going to a camp near our camp and they where so nice to take you there in there bus" Taylor said. I shake my head really fast. "Awwww how cute you are acting like you have a choice."
Taylor said
    At that point Taylor, Ashley, Mandy, and Bree went into the car and drove off. "We are going to have sooooo much fun with you. Right girls" Brittany ask. At which point they all started cheering.