Prologue

Atsushi was reading his book when he saw Subaru approach Him.
Subaru said "Hi Atsushi what are you reading".

Atsushi proceed to show him the book cover and continue reading.
"Oh ok, wanna go to buy some food".
Atsushi nodded his head and closed his book to buy food with Subaru.
When they got there Subaru went to go pick up a manga and he started reading it.

Atsushi was just going through rack per rack to find some chips. When suddenly, he heard noises, he's not sure if anyone else could hear it but it seems like he is the only person that could hear it.

After searching for a few more minutes, Atsushi decided to settle on some fries and a oreo milkshake.
"That will be 750 yen sir" the cashier said.

As Atsushi pull out the money needed to buy it, Subaru appears behind Atsushi and he asks Atsushi if he could pay for his food as well and of course, Atsushi said no and told him to pay for it himself.

As Atsushi and Subaru step a foot outside, he heard the noise again, it was pretty loud, there is no way no one else heard that. But when Atsushi looked at Subaru, he looks like he has seen some shit. "Subaru", Atsushi tries to catch his attention, but he's just standing there. Then Atsushi felt pretty sleepy, so he closed his eyes.

When he opened his eyes, he realized he wasn't in Japan anymore. He was in another world. How did he know, because it doesn't look like Japan and there are Demi humans around.

After exploring around for a bit, Atsushi found out that this place is called the kingdom of Lugnica, then he heard a familiar voice, and the voice sounded like he was in pain.

When Atsushi manage to track down the voice the only thing you see is 3 guys running out the alley. As Atsushi takes a look in the alley, he sees a giant cat and a white haired girl, and an injured Subaru.

 As Atsushi takes a look in the alley, he sees a giant cat and a white haired girl, and an injured Subaru

( just imagine Subaru is lying on Puck's lap in the picture).

A/N
So this is the end of the prologue
I honestly don't know how to write one.
So please spare in the comments.