Chapter 26: I Missed You.

It's Saturday and I am completely exhausted. The first week of school and I wanna die. I slouched onto the couch as we three watched a movie. Nate wanted to watch The hate U give so... Here we are.

"Okay see, he can't exactly be wrong but he wasn't supposed to shoot him. At least not in a death zone." I pointed out.

"I understand why he shot him really but he could've at least aimed for the legs. Either way he should've listened to her." Nate chimed in.

"Exactly." I groaned rolling over and snatching some of the popcorn in Ty's hand. He looked at me unamused and I smiled. "Thanks TyTy." I stuffed my face. I looked back at mom and aunty Nat who sat at the dining room table planning mom's charity event while taking glances at the movie. Dad took the day off and he's showering right now. Uncle Ben is on his never ending mission to avoid family time and so is uncle Alex so the formidable duo- who doesn't even like each other by the way, they teamed up and went to the gym together.

The boys are gonna be here later they've started early morning training again to be in shape for sports season. So movie nights are probably gonna be dwindling from little to none considering their schedules and their battery levels. It is championship season. I sighed then I heard a car run through our neighborhood but it didn't sound like it made it any farther than in front of our house. My brows furrowed as I looked over at the boys who had their eyes stuck to the T.V then without a hitch our doorbell rung. That caught everyone's attention as we all looked at each other.
"Is that the boys?" Mom asked and I shook my head.

"The boys either knock then enter or they just forget to knock and just walk in." I clarified and mom shrugged. Aunty Nat got up and left going upstairs; probably to the bathroom.

"Come in!" She yelled and the door slowly opened to reveal someone else who we haven't seen in months. "Oh my God." Mom's eyes slowly light up.

"Hi." Her voice cracked as mom got up and walked over to her.

"Hey Tori." Nate greeted her and she smiled.

"Hey twins." She hailed us but I froze. The only thing running through my mind was what her mother and brother had done. Then hatred started to boil inside of me, not for her exactly but she's a victim by association. I looked at Ty and he seemed to be thinking the same thing by the way he looked at me then immediately avoided my eyes. We had to have been thinking the same thing.

*Cathy's POV*

I looked over at the twins and I saw the way they looked at her and how they didn't respond and my blood instantly boiled. I'm done with those looks Ben had it and I'd be damned if I let them look at her the exact same way.

I reached over to her and I hugged her tightly. I know she isn't my daughter but I missed her so much. "They know sweetheart. I told them." I whispered into her ear and she loosened her grip on me. She now knew what those looks meant. She's the type to take what you give her but I'll die before I let her take those looks. The look of judgement and dislike for something she didn't do and had no control over.

She backed up from me and took a step back to the door. "Okay then... Maybe I should just leave, yeah I'll leave. Tell dad I said hi." She tried to leave but I grabbed her hand pulling her towards me. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and I smiled.

"Tell him yourself. Tommy! Babe get down here! I have someone who wants to see you!" I yelled and Tommy answered asking for a minute.

"He's here?" I watched her eyes light up. She loves him maybe more than he loves her.

"Who's here?-" He paused when he realized who it was. "Tori?"

"Dad!" She ran up the stairs and jumped into his open arms.