~CHAPTER 3~

Hey guys ! Soo I decided to do all of the elements x y/n, and today is my first year in high school ! So I'm going to be a bit busy 😭🤌🏻 my homework and so on HAISH okay then sooo enjoy this chapter 3 !

The doctors inform Halilintar that y/n can discharge, but needs to be careful because of her fracture, and has to sit at the wheelchair all times. So they went back with tok abah who was driving. "Thank you so much tok abah ! I really appreciate you kindness!" Welp tok abah was the one who payed for the hospital bills, the medicine, the wheelchair and ofc y/n would be very thankful right ? "Your welcome y/n, it's really okay ! Anyways I wanted to ask you something.." "what is it tok abah ?" "Do you have a house ?" Y/n was speechless at the moment, while Halilintar and tok abah was waiting answers, "I- I'm homeless I guess.." "that's pretty obvious since you were from somewhere else, you were here because of portalbot." Halilintar said, "well then you can stay at my house then !" "E-EHHH?! N-no thanks tok abah You've helped me a lot already.." "HAHAHHAHA it's super okay to me, and what are you going to do with out food and a place to sleep ?" "Well then.. okay.." y/n replied with a really2 sweet smile. Halilintar looked at her and remembered what she said yesterday. And then ofcs BLUSHED.

When they arrived, they went inside and saw averybody welcoming her in "WELCOMEEE" there were a lots of food at the table, they had kari, fried fish, chicken gulai, and a lot more! "wooewwww who cooked this ?" "Ofc Gempa!" Taufan replied. "Your such a great cook Gempa!" Gempa couldn't help but blush hard "I-it-it was nothing.." while Halilintar was kinda jelous... they eated all the food which nothing was left at the plate. "Fuhhh so full!" "Thanks for the food Gempa !" Hanna smiled while Gempa and all of the elements blushed while looking at y/n.

Y/n spend the whole day together with the elemental siblings, going daun's garden, doing experiments with solar, doing the house chores with gempa, watching the trio trouble makers pranks, having tea with tok abah, trying air's sleeping bag, it was to comfortable that you slept there in a few seconds (air didn't wake you up because you were to cute sleeping at the sleeping bag so he just made another one and slept together with y/n) and you guys did much more. It was the best day of your lives since you only live alone in your world..

Then when they were at the living hall chilling, suddenly tok abah asked "you never saw boboiboy huh ?" "Um what do you mean tok ?" Y/n asked because of the confusion "well the only one boboiboy!" "Ouhhh yeah! You mean without the splits!" "Yeah to think of it you haven't." Halilintar replied. "Well guys how about showing y/n the 'real' boboiboy." "Okay !" They all replied and there was an enormous light that y/n closed her eyes because of the brightness, then she saw a cute guy with an orange dinasour hat smiling brightly and chucked "hehe how about it y/n ?" Y/n blushed supeerrrr hard and closed her face with a pillow. "Eh- y/n are you okay ?" Y/n lowered the pillow only to see her eyes looking at boboiboy "I-I'm ok- okay !" In y/n's thoughts ("why is my heart beating so freaking fast ? Ouh don't tell me I like him!  FOR GOD DAMN SAKE") boboiboy and tok abah only laughed at y/n's expression while y/n was still blushing hard boboiboy in his thoughts ("DONT BLUSH DONT BLUSH DONT BLUSH DONT BLUSH DONT BLUSH DONT BLUSH"). After that they all went upstairs and went to sleep. Y/n
has her own single bed while boboiboys single bed was just beside her (not to beside it has some space there because there was a table and a lamp there) they said goodnight to each other "goodnight boboiboy ! See you tomorrow!" Y/n smiled " o-okay ! See you tomorrow too ! And goodnight !" As he felt his blood running to he's cheeks. Then they both slept.

Welp Guys! I'll end it here then I want to sleep since I have school tomorrow, I'll try to find some time to right A LOT. Hahahah sooo see you at chapter 4, enjoy ! And also guys ! I wanted to change a little bit of the story ! I made a mistake by saying that portalbot was saved, If he's saved y/n should've teleported to her world already,let's say that portal not portaled somewhere else that nobody knows... sooo boboiboy already informed tapops and they'll try to track him right away ! So then bubye ! Goodnight!