~CHAPTER 4~

OMG so so sooo sorry guys ! I haven't been active recently cuz yeah because of that DAMN SCHOOL, and my free time i would read other bbb stories to make my story better by reading ! And Tq for 80+ views ! I appreciate it sooo much ! Nowwww here's chapter 4 everybody enjoy ! And don't forget to vote my honeys 🤌🏻✨

The next day atok wakes you and boboiboy up and asked you to get ready as he said that he wants to bring you out somewhere, "where are we going tok ?" You asked curiously despite it was quite early for him to wake them up, YEAH TO EARLY FOR YOU literally they get up 7 am everyday to open there kopitiam. You ? Well 8 or 9 am if you aren't schooling ofcs :/ "we're going to boboiboys school to register you up ! Well I can't leave you alone without you going to school right ? "..." You blinked so freaking confused not knowing what to respond despite tok abah being to nice to you, LIKE YOUR HES GRANDCHILDREN OR SOMETHIN.

"Atokkkk why your so niceeee to me I cantttt" atok literally laughed hearing your respond "HAHAHAHAHHA it's nothing y/n seriously! Know get up you sleepy heads were going to be late ! And boboiboy, can you help me run the kopitiam with Ochobot today ? I'm going out with y/n." "yeah ! Sure atok !" Boboiboy smiled making you flustered just looking at him. (TF WHY IS MY HEART BEATING THIS FAST)

you were wearing a cute red outfit.

This is if you were hijab.

And this is if you don't !

BOBOIBOY BLUSHED SUPER DUPER LEGIT HARD. well because he cant deny how freaking cute you are in that legit outfit~

you looked at boboiboy and he looked away still blushing, " is something wrong boboiboy ?" he looked at you embarrassed and said "AH- NO-NOT- NOTH-ING!"  "she is so freaking cute I-" api said while his jaw was opened.

wellll the thing that you don't know isss...

the elements can communicate with each other in boboiboys mind ! boboiboy also can communicate with the elements ! so they will be talking a lot about you in this story ngl :>

boboiboy lefted walking, on his way to the kopitiam with ochobot ! well ofcs he just walks there cuz the kopitiam was just a few meters from the house. you and atok went to school by car and arrived in just mere minutes.

atok then realized YOU DIDNT HAVE A FREAKIN IC OR ANYTHING CUZ THE FACT YOU ARE FROM ANOTHER WORLD :v sooo he went to make your ic BLABLABLA and thennn went to the schools office and applied you. atok also requested to put you in the same class as boboiboy so you have someone that you actually know in the class, he didn't want you to be lonely or something. ouh! what a nice granddad he possibly is !? he just met you and yet he treats you like a grandchild of his own. he bought your school uniform, bag, books, shoes and other things that you need for school. you thanked him so many many times as he just laughs everytime you do.

then you guys went back home tired and exhausted after a whole day shopping, when you guys arrived you saw boboiboy's splits ! yeah I think he was bored alone with ochobot after running the kopitiam the whole day, you saw gempa and ochobot transferring food from the pot to the bowl while taufan bring the plates to the dining table, ais making ice for the orange juices while the other trio makers were

well..

making trouble..

solar and halilintar was fighting osom at the sofa, there face was like battling for real with extreme focus. you chuckled seeing them.

then you eyes went to daun, daun was watching his fav cartoon with his cuuteeee eyeesssss HE WAS LEGIT CUTE. ROUND FREAKIN EYES WITH HIS CHUBBY CHEEKSSS WATCHING TV WITH EXTREME FOCUS. you cant help but jumped in for a hug at the little one "daaaunnnnn imm baaccckkkkk!!" he then hugged you back with excitement "yeeeeaaayyyyy sister y/n is back!!!!" well you and daun is literally like brother and sisters. he didn't have a type of feeling like he's brothers did, as they they had a..

feeling of like ?

liking feeling ?

WELP I DONT LEGIT KNOW HOW TO DESCRIBE IT

and I pretty know you understand ;>

all of the siblings saw you hugging daun with extreme jelousy in there eyes, ofcs they want it to! like, why not ? the light bulb sighs then said "I want a hug to you know" with a sulking face he looks away. you saw him and chuckled and went running to hime and gave a hug as well "what a crybaby you are ish!"

for real.

FOR LEGIT REAL SOLAR DIDNT EXPECT YOU WERE GONNA GAVE HIM A HUG. what do you think ? ofcs he'll blush you idiot. he was so flustered. AND THEN HALI. FREAKIN HALI WAS JELOUS welp because he was just infront of you guys so YA THINK !? he looks away and making "tch" and trying not to be moreee jelous. you realized he was mad somehow and you sigh then pulled halilintar closer and hugging both solar and hali once. hali was. yeah, SHOCKED. "WHAT THE-" you hugged them super duperrr tightttt like you were never letting go. the both looked like a bloody tomato at a
supermarket or something. then you spread your arms wide and sighed the second time and said "come on, who wants a hug huh ?"

the others eyes widened and came running for a hug from you. including ochobot HAHAHAHAHAH.

you guys then had dinner together having a little chitchat and realized that tomorrow was Monday. your first day of school.

after cleaning the table together, the siblings combined and became boboiboy. welp you litteraly cant stop blushing if he does that trick. he always has a cute smile on his face then maked your heart beat faster, red cheecks, and shyness all over you body. you then ironed your school uniform, and packed up your books and all your school supplies. then you went straight to the bedroom. and saw boboiboy, asleep. and what did you do ? blushed. OFCS. then you smiled and pulled his blanket up until he's shoulders. turned of the light leaving the mini lamp beside the bed open and went to your bed facing boboiboy, "goodnight".

wowwww 1k words ! a new record and the longest chapter ive write! hahahahaha okeyy thennn see you in chapter 5~