~CHAPTER 9~ (PART 3)

seriously. WTF. GUYS IM SO SORRY I ACCIDENTALLY POST THE CHAPTER WITHOUT FINISHING IT YET AGAIN WTFFFF. Anyways sokay I'll continue it here then 🥲.

You turned to your normal form then shouting fangs name to wake him up "FANG! FANGG!" He didn't showed a sign to wake up as you start tearing up you putted your face down and then lift it up then started hitting him while calling his name scared to lose your big annoying brother (WELL ACTUALLY FANG IS LIKE A BIG BROTHER TO YOU HOHO CUZ HIS ANNOYING :v) "FANGG!! NO NO NO DONT LEAVE ME NO!!" "Oi oi oi no need to scream lah captain" you gasped then looked at him and saw that he was fine. Literally sitting there scratching his neck, then you hugged him. "FANG YOU IDIOT YOUR JUST LIKE BOBOIBOY DAMN IT" fang chuckled than released the hug. And smiled at you while gopal- "AHHHH AMMAAAA TOLOONGGG!!!" "EEEYYY WHY DID YOU HIT US HUH" "WHA- I SAW Y/N DO IT AT FANG AND HE WOKE UP THATS WHY LAHH" "EEEEEEEE" "OKAY OKAY I WONT DO IT AGAIN OKAAYY!!!" Yaya and ying sighed while gopal ears felt like it was falling of or something. Yaya and ying then saw you and came running to you "YYY/NNNN" they gave you an extreme hug "hahahahah guys that tickles !" They chuckled than suddenly you remembered boboiboy "WAIT! BOBOIBOY!"

You were about to turn around suddenly you saw a big blaster pointing towards boboiboy from the ship "IF WE WANT TO BE THE NEXT MASTER WE HAVE TO KILL THE MASTER FIRST!!" you gasped you didn't think of anything. Mind blank not knowing what to respond then suddenly, automatically, you just thought to change to your hali element run to boboiboy in a flash and hugged him.
BOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!
"Wha- y/n-" boboiboy woke up, he saw you. Smiling to him with the sweetest smile. Forehead to forehead attached, as you were holding he's head "hey..." he gasped not knowing what happen, "Y/N!!" Ouh god, You know what he saw ? He saw you. Bleeding everywhere cuts all over your body as your mouth was full of blood. Dripping one by one. You fell in his arms. You were laying down as he carried something like bridal style as he just holds you tight trying to process everything. "Y-y/-y/n-" he's tears starts flowing non stop, you reached your hand to his cheeks, wiping his tears with extreme soft and gentleness "hey...don't cry you idiot.." "How- ca- can I not cry ?" "Cuz your strong.." he stayed silent only cried more and more nonstop" hey..." "I wanna say a few words okay ?" he's eyes were blank. Seriously. He didn't show any other expression except for sadness and pain. He didn't wanna look at you one bit. He just hugged you tight at his chest. "be healthy, be brave, be strong like you always do. Eat good food, healthy ones. Be careful when you go to missions. Always smile, never make your smile disappear one bit. Okay ? Aish I have a lot more things to say but.." "Y/n why are you saying thi- this to m- me? Y-your n-not gonna- leave me rig- right?" "You smiled brightly at him and rubbed his cheeks with your soft hand "I love you.." you collapse. Hands dropped at the ground, eyes closed with you still having a smile at your face.

While yaya,ying,fang,gopal and ochobot was crying at the back but boboiboy was silent.
"AAHHHHH!!! WE DIDNT GET THE TARGET !" "Father what are we going to do ?" "HOW SHOULD I KNOW DONT TALK TO ME" both of the sibling were silent, scared of there fathers actions, the father was in a headache despite his plan didn't go as planned. While boboiboy. Boboiboy heard there voices. The ones who hurt you. He gets up carrying you while he's head was still looking at your beautiful face, still smiling. He smiled while tears begin to run down he's cheeks, he kissed your four head gently and says "I love you too..." with the most softest most gentle voice ever heard.

Suddenly he's face changed in mere seconds making a glare to the tree aliens who was still Inside the ship. He whispers in his voice "you all are dead for making my girl like this." SHEEESSSHHHH MY GURL HE SAID I- y/n don't worry you aren't freakin dead I promise you. IMMA MAKE YOU GUYS THE MOST HAPPIEST COUPLE IN HERE I SWEAR but every person to get happiness must suffer a bit am i right ? :v kk LEZ CONTINUE THE KARMA SHEESH

His left eye became yellow and the other red he turns into!!! YES. SUPRA! He teleports to the sky while still carrying you in bridal style. "Tembakan. Super supra." He said it in a very. LIKE VERY VERY COLD TONE The ship LITERALLY exploded despite the powerful blast boboiboy gave. He teleports back at the ground while the blue ship was behind him still exploding and bombing all over the place.