~CHAPTER 7~

The next morning, you were having your hot chocolate Milo for breakfast then you saw boboiboy "hey!" He replied with a smile on his face "hey" but not to cheerful like he always is. "Haish why is he suddenly like this ?" You guys went to school like you always do, like everyday ! Then as you guys came out from the car after saying goodbye to tok abah and boboiboy asked you "come here" you were kinda scared that time despite you thought he was mad at you for not telling who was your crush :v butt he was kinda mad cuz yeah YOUR HES CRUSH and you still don't know it, he holds your hand and pulls you in for a hug, he pats your head like he always do, making him calm him self as he smiled while knowing hugging you was the best decision. While you, was confused but yet liked it at the same time.

You both then went to class not wanting to be late, and then, Alya comes, "heh see GIRLS ? isnt shes okay now ? See i told you she just wants attention" saying it in front of your desk. "If you believe then believe, if you don't stfu. isn't it simple ?" "Tch" she replied with annoyance "stop it Alya." Boboiboy trying to help you. "But boboiboy, I'm willing to do anything to be with you~ so I have to stop this ugly thing here getting in my way !" "I've said multiple times right ? You doing this is just making me grow hate, so just get at your seat and let me focus on my math class ."boboiboy replied while smiling at you, "Ugh!" She kicks your leg while going to her desk. You were mad and in pain yet just trying to hold both of it. "Ugh.." "umm y/n ? Are you okay there my student of justice ?" You looked at teacher papa but nod as a sign of your just okay. Which you lied. There was a purplelish green wound at your knee, boboiboy also didn't notice it.

After school you find it very painful to walk but you acted like it was fine to not worry anybody, ESPECIALLY BOBOIBOY. You, yaya , ying , gopal ,boboiboy and fang were on your way to tok abah's kopitiam, as you guys arrived, tok abah maked your drinks as you guys were chatting there until dawn. Boboiboy and you saw tree kids playing soccer. "HAHAHAHAHHAH I AM BOBOIBOY HERO OF EARTH!" "HAAHHH COME TO ME THEN" (this scene is from boboiboy galaxy ep 1 fyi) he kicks the ball and it went straight to the gol. You and boboiboy chuckeld as you guys find it cute, then suddenly, ochobot was buzzing "uhhhhh" "eeekkkk" he made sounds which made us panic seeing like that ESPECIALLY GOPAL "AHHHH OCHOBOT IS HAVING SEIZURES BOBOIBOYYY" he panics while shaking ochobot like a milkshake or somethin. Ochobot then wakes up and gets out of gopal's hand "EYYY IM FINE LAHH" he then launches a hologram that has commander kokochi in it making a call. "boboiboy!" "Commander kokochi ?" "Yes it's me, I called you guys to inform that tomorrow you will be assigned with a new mission. I'll explain the mission later. I've informed captain papa about it. You will go on your mission straight after you arrived here as its an important mission." "hmph! Rojer that commander !" They maked the tapops salute, as you were quite blur of what was happening, "ehh what is going on ?" "We have a mission" the guy with the dinasour hat replied your curious question "EHHHH CAN I COME ?" "ouh ! That's a good idea ! Commander, can y/n come to this mission ?" Boboiboy requested the commander "Hah who's y/n ?" You went infront of the hologram and greeted the commander "hello!" "Hhmmm no." "Awww pleaseeeeee" you maked cute puppy eyes as boboiboy was blushing hard while covering his face. Commander kokochi was stunned "uuhhhh-I-" your eyes sparkled and begged to the commander "I- fine. But! You must not be a burdened to the team!" Your jumped in joy and went to hug boboiboy.

Well.. boboiboy was still blushing of the cuteness of your face earlier then got a hug from you "yeaayyyy!! I can go to the missionnnn yeaayyy!!" Boboiboy hugged you back then patted your head while chuckled seeing your excitement that was rather super cute. "Uuuhhhh are they dating or something?" Commander kokochi asked the other four "HMMM WE ALSO DONT KNOW LAH COMMANDER" they sweat dropped seeing you guys hugging so tightly together. "Ahh- okey then I'll get going then see you guys tomorrow!" They nodded and went straight to there homes as they have to get some sleep. You and boboiboy was at bed "boboiboy I can't sleeepppp" "hm ? Why ?" "Guess I'm to excited for the mission.. heheheh" boboiboy chuckled then goes to your bed and hugs you while combing your hair with his hand. You blushed with a smile then hugged him back, snuggling at his chest "thank you..". You guys then slept wondering to dream land~

Okay guyssss I'm a little tired today soo Ig that's it for this chapter ! Welp see you in chapter 8 !