March 17, 2014

A/N: 2 years later, I had warmed up to the Avengers quickly and hung around them whenever I could. Training with Nat and SHIELD agents had taken up a lot of my free time, as well as school(I'm homeschooled.) Sam, Scott, and Peter are avengers now also.

I was doing school, when Thor busted open the doors. He had gone back to Asgard for just a few months, but I had missed him a lot. "Ivy!" He ran over and I stood up to hug him. "When did you get back?" Jarvis never alerted me like I told him to.

"About 5 minutes ago." Oh, well that explains it. "Did you miss me Ivy?" Obviously, I was dying of boredom here. "No, not really." I tried to say it sarcastically, but his upset look on his face showed he didn't get that. "I'm joking, Goldilocks." I laughed. "Goldilocks?" God, he still has so much to catch up on. "Nevermind. Yes, I missed you Thor. It was so boring and quiet here." He smiled, amused with my answer. Just as he was about to say something, he was cut off by Jarvis. "Ivy, I apologize for not alerting you that Thor was back, but Mr. Stark needs all the Avengers in the meeting room." I sighed, another boring day.

I walked with Thor to the meeting room, despite the fact I'm still not allowed on missions, I still liked hearing their plans. Everyone else was already in the room when Thor and I arrived. Steve spoke out, explaining their mission, another Hydra base raid. Boring. I began to leave, when my dad stopped me. "Ivy, we have decided since you've been training so much, and this mission is just another Hydra raid, that you could come with." I was shocked. I never thought he would let me go.

"Really!?" He nodded, and then Steve spoke again. "Partners will be Stark and Peter, Ivy and Sam, Nat and Clint, and Thor and I. Bruce and Hill, stay on the jet in case of injuries, or if we need backup, we shouldn't need a code green, but be ready for anything. Stay with your partner always, and have each others backs. Sam, take care of Ivy." Sam looked at me, chuckled, and replied, "I will, although I doubt she needs it, she trains more than all of us combined probably." I smiled, happy from his compliment.

We got on the jet, and Steve went over the plans. "Stark and Peter, search the base for a way in. The rest of us will hold off the guards and soldiers. Once you get in, Sam, take Ivy and fly to Stark and Peter, and search the base for anything important. Files, alien tech, we didn't expect them to have Chitauri tech last time, so be ready for anything. Nat, Clint, Thor and I will take out as many Hydra soldiers as we can." We all nodded, agreeing and understanding the plan, and then sat down and prepared for the mission.

I sat down by Bruce, and he handed me one of his headphones. I put it in and his music was calming, I knew it helped him prepare for the stress of missions. I leaned my head onto his shoulder, and we sat there for most of the ride.

Once we landed, and all exited the jet and immediately started fighting. There were a lot of them but we all easily stopped them. My dad had let us know over coms that they found a way in, and Sam flew the two of us over there. "Ivy, Sam, you check this floor. Peter and I will search for hidden rooms and basements."

None of us had found anything, when we heard Clint yelp over the coms, and then Nat started talking. "Clints hit, can someone take care of that bunker shooting at us?" Bruce replied by flying over it in the jet and blowing it up.

"They have enhanced in the field. Be careful, he's a blur." Clint yelled into coms. I looked at Sam, "Enhanced? A blur?" He only shrugged, but then the blur was then in front of us. I froze, unsure of what to do. Sam started shooting at it, when his guns were taken, and he was out of the room in the blink of an eye. Then, I came face to face with the blur. He looked to be a teenage boy. He met my eyes, and froze as well. He was hot.

Sam was shouting through coms, telling me to get out of there, but I was still frozen, staring at the boy, when he finally spoke, his accent was thick and unexpected, but it was beautiful. "Wanda, there's a girl here." I wasn't sure who he was talking to, probably through his coms as well, she must've replied to him because he spoke again, "no, she looks to be our age." I began to run away, thinking he was preoccupied, when he appeared in front of me again, but holding my arm this time so I couldn't run. When his hand met my arm it sent shivers through my body. No, Ivy, he's Hydra. I'm not exactly sure what happened after that, everything went red, then black, and I was knocked out. I woke up again on the jet, and looked around and saw the blur and a redhead, must've been the person he was speaking to on coms. They were both out cold, with handcuffs around their arms.

My dad and Bruce walked in then, with concerned looks on their faces. "Ivy? Are you alright?" I was still confused as to what had happened. "Yeah, uh, what happened? And I'm not sure cuffs will do anything, he's really fast." "We know, they are power reducers, SHIELD tech. And the girl, she is what happened, we found you just before she was able to enter your mind." Now, I was even more confused. "Huh?" "She has powers as well. Mind manipulation and telekinesis. We found you surrounded by both of them, and used a device to make all three of you pass out." Oh.

"The boy- he- why didn't he do anything to me? He just stood there. He spoke through his coms that I looked their age but then didn't do anything." I truly was confused, when he grabbed me he could've easily taken me out. "We aren't exactly sure." Then, he sat up, looking panicked. "Who are you?" I think he tried to speed, but failed from the cuffs. He looked around, and we made eye contact again. "You." His voice was sharp, and startled me a little. Bruce then spoke, "We're the Avengers, who are you?" The girl then woke up, and spoke, "get us out of here, I could take this whole plane down right now." My dad looked at her and smirked, "no, you can't." Her eyes turned red, but nothing happened. She looked scared, unsure of what happened. "What-" she was cut off by Bruce "the cuffs deactivate your powers. Now, who are you guys." Before she could answer, Maria Hill walked in.

"Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. Their parents were killed, so they volunteered for Hydra experimentation with Loki's scepter before we got it." Finally, his name. Pietro then spoke up. "Where are we going?" "You're being taken to a the Avengers compound." Hill replied to him. He glanced at me again, and butterflies shot through me. "Who are you? You weren't in the Hydra data of the Avengers." He asked me. I looked at my dad, unsure of what to answer, when he answered instead. "Ivy Stark." The blur smirked at me, and the butterflies instantly came back.