April 1, 2014

"Ivy! Get down here." My dad and mom yelled to me. Am I in trouble? Did they see the prank I pulled on Steve? Shit. I ran downstairs, to see a giant mess in the kitchen. Yup, definitely in trouble.

"Care to explain why the ketchup exploded?" My mom was staring down at me. Pietro and Peter ran in, and couldn't hold in their laughs.

"We did have a gift for you Ive, but" they glanced at each other "maybe we'll just have to return them." I didn't expect that.

"What is it?" Are they just manipulating me so that I'll clean up? "Something you and Wanda have been asking for non stop."

Wanda and I had hit it off very quickly. Turned out we had a lot in common. We both loved music, mainly One Direction and Taylor Swift, and liked a lot of the same movies, and not to mention she's only a year older than me. It was nice to have another girl here who was closer to my age. There's my mom, and Nat, but they're both older than me.

Something you and Wanda have been asking for. Oh shit. "OH MY GOD YOU GOT ONE DIRECTION TICKETS?"

"Not if you don't clean this up."

"Okay I'll clean it up, fine." I cleaned up the ketchup volcano mess I had made, and I heard my parents and Sam laughing.

"It's clean. What's so funny?"

"April fools, we didn't get tickets." Sam started laughing so hard. What? I hate them all.

"That wasn't funny." I turned around and went up to my room, shutting my door. Not long after, there was knocking. "Don't come in." Pietro opened the door anyway.

"Oh, it's you. You can come it. I just don't wanna talk to my parents." I sighed. "Yeah, sorry about that. Maybe we could take your dads card and buy tickets anyways, I mean he probably wouldn't even notice he's a billionaire." He said.

Huh, not a bad idea.

He must've noticed me actually thinking about doing it, because he said, "Ivy, I was joking... You know that right?"

"Yeah... I know." He gently smiled at me, and then spoke again. "Want to watch a movie?" "Sure."

He grabbed the remote, and turned on X-Men: Apocalypse. I loved the movie, and he liked seeing Peter with superspeed because he claimed it was like he was in a movie.

"I love this movie" I said. "I know you do, I do too. That's why we're watching it." He smirked at me, and then wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to lay down. "I like hanging out with you, Ivy." He said, with his arm around my shoulder as we laid down and the movie was starting. I felt my face heat up, and I replied, "I like hanging out with you too."

~time skip to after the movie~

I had fallen asleep on Pietro's chest, listening to the sound of his heart beating, and woke up 2 hours later to Bruce yelling up the stairs for everyone to get dressed nicely so we could go out to dinner.

"Sorry, you didn't have to stay here. You could have woken me up. I don't want you to be bored." I said, starting to stand up realizing I had been laying on him. He grabbed me again, and pulled me back onto my bed. "Don't be sorry, it was relaxing, and I was playing with your hair and watching tv." He wrapped his arms around me. "Plus, I would rather be up here with you, then down there with all the adults." He responded and laughed.

Wanda wasn't the only one I had gotten close to, Pietro and I instantly became best friends. It was as if I had known him for years. I think I may had been developing a crush on him, but that would never be able to happen. My dads too strict for me to have a boyfriend, and I'm probably in the friend zone.