August 18, 2014

It was my first day of school, I had been woken up by Wanda barging into my room.

"Ivy, wake up!! We have to leave in an hour! We have to get ready!"

"Okay, okay. I'm up. What time is it?"

"6:40"

"Ugh its so early"

"Get up!"

"Okay, fine."

I sat up, and Wanda and I got dressed and did our hair.

I was wearing a black cropped shirt with constellations on it, and bright red shorts, and red converse. Wanda was wearing a black long sleeve off-the-shoulder top, with red and black striped shorts, and black converse.

We walked down the steps, and sat at the table with Pietro who had already gotten ready and started eating. My dad gave us both eggs and orange juice.

"You excited, Ive?" Pietro asked me

"Yes, it's just super early." He nodded in agreement.

Peter texted our group chat,

peter:
you guys ready?

ned:
yup, I'm driving, right?

wanda:
yes, you're the only one with your license.

me:
i'm nervous

pietro:
dont be, at least one of us is in each of your classes. and we all have lunch together.

peter:
just if a guy named flash talks to you, ignore him.

pietro:
yes, he's a jerk.

me:
okay, so ignore flash, anyone else?

peter:
mm no I don't think so

"Kids, Neds here." Bruce called to us from the front room.

"Bye dad, tell mom I said bye." I hugged him, and walked out the door with my friends and got into Neds car.

I looked over my schedule again, fidgeting with the corner of the paper. Pietro grabbed my hand to stop the fidgeting.

"Don't be nervous, Ive." He gave me a soft smile, and then let go of my hand.

We arrived at the school, it was very large. We got out of the car, and Wanda showed me to my locker. "Okay. You have math first period, I think Ned and Peter are in there with you. If anyone gives you trouble, you have a witch for a best friend, so come to me."

I laughed, and Ned came up to me and walked with me to math. The teacher looked at me confused, and then spoke to the class. "We have a new student, Ivory Stark."

"I go by Ivy." I told her.

"Okay, Ivy, you seem to be close with Ned, and we are doing a project, so Peter and Ned, can she join your group?"

They both nodded, and I walked over to sit at their table.

I had gotten through the first half of the day, and we was now walking to lunch with Ned and Pietro. I spotted Peter and Wanda, and the three of us walked over to their table.

"So, how's your day going Ivy?" Wanda asked.

"It's been pretty good. History was kind of confusing, since I haven't been taught much history besides the SHIELD and Hydra stuff, and the wars, but other than that I like it so far."

"Good to hear" Wanda replied.

Pietro spoke up, "We all have P.E. next, correct?"

We all nodded, and ate lunch and talked. Ned pointed out the girl Peter had a crush on, MJ, and we teased him a little, but she was very pretty. Once lunch was over, we walked to the gymnasium together, and sat on the bleachers, while Coach Wilson talked.

"We start the year by doing the Captain America fitness challenge, Cap will list off a series of workouts that you and your partner or group will have to do, and when I say switch, you'll swap positions with your partner(s)."

"Remind me to make fun of Steve for this when we get home." I said to Wanda.

"Okay, now find your partners, groups of 2 or 3!" Coach Wilson said.

Wanda and I agreed to be partners, and Peter, Ned and Pietro were partners. We were walking over to find a place to do our workouts, and someone walked up to me.

"Sup ladies, want to be my partner?" The boy said, and winked at me.

"Flash, go away. Ivy and I are already partners." Ah, so this is Flash. He's the jerk they told me about.

"Wouldn't you rather be with me, Stark?" He said, looking me up and down. I felt disgusted. I told him no again, and Wanda and I walked away, to find a spot next to our friends.

"Ivy just met Flash." Wanda told them, they looked angry.

"I want to punch that guy so bad" Pietro said. Peter agreed with him.

"I would as well, but I don't think we should. He's just weird." I said.

They all agreed, and we started our workouts.

After school, we all went out for ice cream. It was hot out, and the sun beamed down on us. We talked about our day, and then walked around the city for an hour, before going home.

When we got back to the compound, Wanda and I did our homework together and then my dad was throwing a party later that night.

We got dressed, wearing matching white dresses, she wore a red leather jacket and I wore a green one.

When we walked out of her room after doing our hair and makeup, we walked into some older guy, who must have been looking for the bathrooms from the party. He was wearing a white tank top, and jeans, and was sweaty. He began to talk to us, when we glanced at each other and walked away. I wasn't in the mood to talk to people I didn't know. I had done that all day at school.

When we tried walking away, he slapped my ass. I turned around and punched him in the jaw, and then he forcefully pinned me against the wall. Wanda used her powers to throw him off me, and Pietro came out of his room to see us starting to walk away from the man.

"Ive, Wanda, what happened?" He said as he sped up to us.

"That drunk creep just tried to touch Ivy, and slapped her ass."

"He did what? I'll be right back." Neither of us even tried to hold him back. He sped over to the man still struggling to get up from Wanda, and pulled him up. He punched him in the gut, and then in the face. After a few more punches were thrown, some at Pietro, which he dodged easily, he ran back over to Wanda and I.

I was shocked. I hadn't seen him get upset like that before. "You didn't need to do that, but thanks."

"If another guy tries to touch either of you again, I better be the first to know." This made me feel a little better. He really did care about me. I gave a small smile.

Wanda must have noticed, because when we all started walking down to the party she gave me a little nudge and laughed slightly.

Once we were by the other avengers, we all sat down and were laughing, joking, and talking for a while. Once we all got tired, and the party was over, we all went to our rooms, and said goodnight.