Part 2

Lauren POV

I am in my room alone I can't stop thinking about Y/N. God she is so perfect, so flexible, cute ass dimples when she smiles, her beautiful (your color eyes), her perfect round ass. As I keep thinking I feel my jeans tighten and I look down seeing I have a boner ... great. I unbutton my jeans and take them off along with my boxers. I grab my phone and decide to find her Instagram. After a few minutes of typing her name all the different ways you could I finally found her instagram accout I decide to follow her and dm her. 

your dm's

Bold y/n 

normal is Lauren

                                                                      Hey baby girl 

Who is this?

                                                                       Your soulmate 

Ummmmmm? What?

                                                                         I'll send a pic of me if you show me one of you princess.

Ummm ... i'm a lesbian leave me alone

                                                                       Perfect cause i'm a girl also lesbian I saw you at cheer practice you are so beautiful baby girl.

Your a psycho path 

                                                                      No i'm not princes I just love you , let me love you , I'm not gonna leave you alone until you love me back no matter what it takes , If I have to threaten your life I fucking will!!!

I'm calling the cops

                                                                       I know where you live and I will keep watching you , learn about you , Marry you , have babies with you , Your fucking mine!!!

What will it take for you to leave me alone? 

                                                                         Marry me , let me make love to you, I would never hurt you unless you make me, obviously I don't wanna hurt my princess but if your gonna be a bad girl like you are now maybe I might have to punish you, daddy doesn't like waiting for things she wants baby girl. 

I have to go 

                                                                      Daddy loves you.

                                                                                           read                                                                            

I sigh and scroll through her Instagram and stop when I see a hot picture so beautiful. Her wearing a blue dress so fucking sexy, her boobs popping out perfectly, her curves show perfectly. I start stroking myself and moan for Y/N moaning her name. I Soon feel like i'm gonna cum so I stroke faster and shoot my cum right on Y/N's face it looks perfect like a master piece. I then clean up and get in my car driving to Y/N's house I see the Dinah, Normani, Camila are also here and Ally isn't because she is with her family. We are looking in her bedroom Y/N on her phone I see look closer to her phone screen seeing she is reading our dm's from earlier ad crying. I made my princess cry. She then goes to my Instagram account and when she sees what I look like I see her biting her lip both focused and horny. She then finds a picture of me from a week ago. 

I see her reaching her hand in her pants and looking intently at the picture of me

I see her reaching her hand in her pants and looking intently at the picture of me. Me, Camila, Normani, and Dinah are all getting hard hard watching her touch herself to me? Wow. The girls and I decide to jerk off to her also and when we all finish Y/N falls asleep and The girls and I all leave. I did get a picture of Y.N touching herself to me. Later I texted her again and sent her the picture along with a dick pic of myself she clearly liked. She is starting to open up to me I am going to be chill with her and trap her into my love. I told her about the girls to and she decided to give us a chance even though she is still scared about the fact we stalk her.