Part 12

Y/N POV

I of course am in little space. I woke up this morning alone in china's bed I stretch rubbing my eyes and I get up and walk out the room. I cry because my diaper is wet. I walk around to find someone and I hear mommy's voice coming from the kitchen. I go in there and see her eating breakfast and talking on the phone. I crawl to her pulling on her shirt making her look down at me. She sees my tears and she stands up out of the chair and picks me up holding the phone to her cheek with her shoulder. "Mani I have to go now little one needs changed" she says and soon puts the phone down. "Baby girl stop crying mommy's taking care of you" she says and wipes my tears off my face and kisses my forehead making me blush and hide my face in my neck. "Where ewyon?" I ask and mommy chuckles. "They went to the mall to get Aiden some stuff baby" she says and walks me up to my nursery room. She sets me on the bed and takes my clothes off changing my diaper. She then tickles me making me laugh. "Ok little one let's get you breakfast" she says carrying me to the kitchen. She makes me a plate with bacon, eggs, and a yogurt. I whine and start crying. Lauren looks at me worried "baby what's wrong?" She asks softly caressing my cheek. "Ant awy mommy Ally ant Ally!!!" I yell crying loudly Lauren panicked trying to calm me down as I kept crying soon we hear footsteps and voices coming our direction. Ally then walks in with bags and they all see me crying and Ally comes up to me kneeling in front of me. "Baby what's wrong?" Ally asks I jump onto her and wrap my arms around her neck and calm down immediately when she hugs me. She kisses my head and squeezes around my waist as she picks me up. The girls huddle around Ally and I cooing at me and try hugging me but I cry feeling overwhelmed by all the attention. They understand and back away. Ally then walks to my plate of food and grabs the fork and feeds me my breakfast. "Why was she crying?" Ally asks Lauren. "I don't know I was talking to Mani on the phone when she came in I changed her then came here to give her food then she randomly started crying for you" Lauren explained Ally smiles and looks at me in which I look back innocently. She giggles and kisses my forehead. "I love you baby" she says and smiles. "Wove oo too" I reply and bury my face in her neck.

Hours later everyone is watching a movie except for Aiden and I I'm still in little space and we are playing hide and seek. I am hiding in mommy's room behind the couch. Soon I hear footsteps coming in and I giggle not realizing how loud I was laughing out of nowhere "BOO!" Aiden yells scaring me and I laugh as he picks me up helping me out he tickles me and I laugh harder. "Y/N, AIDEN COME HERE PLEASE!!!" Camila yells sounding mad. "Uh oh" Aiden says scared and I realize we accidentally broke a lamp when I was running from Aiden Earlier when we played tag. He picks me up and walks downstairs to the girls. "What is this!?" Lauren yells. "Sowwy ommy" I say looking down. "We were playing rage and she was running and slipped her arm hit it when she tried grabbing the table to keep from falling and if fell" Aiden explained for me. Mommy glared at me. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO RUN IN THIS HOUSE!" she yells mad she grabs my wrist dragging me to her room and she sits on her couch pulling me on her lap and spanks me while she tells me why running in the house is wrong. I cry when she is done and she sits me up to face her and she wipes my tears gently with her thumbs. "I know baby it hurts but you gotta learn we have done this before. You broke a painting once from running in the house you need to not do that and be good for mommy ok?" She says and I nod "es ommy" I reply and she kisses my cheek and let's me go.