Part 31

Hey my dear friends, hope everyone are safe and healthy and at their homes. Here comes the next update. I don't know what i have write.. Please read and give some suggestions.

At Accident site

Inspector : Sir our team has found this phone and wallet and it seems they belong to Mr. Ram Kapoor.
Vikram : Look at them... Yes they are his.... No... No... Have you found someone there??
Inspector : Sir wild animals live there it's possibility....
Vikram : I don't want to listen anything you just search for the person inspector and he is not my brother i m sure...

AT KM,

Aarnav to Nuts
Aarnav : Bua, I m angry with Papa he leaves without kissing me and saying Bye.....
Nuts hug him... Shh... Papa doesn't go anywhere... He will come beta... Who told you all this...
Aarnav : I have seen in TV Bua...
Nuts : They don't know how much your Papa loves you and he can never leave you and go...
Aarnav : Yes... My Papa loves me most... After a pause.... But Bua i also love him alot...
Nuts kiss him on his head i know bache..

At Night, KM

One person : Bhaiya... You wait here i will give you money.
He enters into KM...
Bansi Kaka please give money to Taxi driver he is waiting outside.
Bansi Kaka..... Sir...
Ram : Yes... What happen??
Bansi Kaka tell him about everything...
Ram : oh shit... Where is everyone??
BK : upstairs...in your room sir...
Ram : ok... I m going you please give money to taxi driver... And ram hurriedly run upstairs...
Ram : Maa... Priya...
Everyone look at door... There he is standing all fit and fine....
Priya just run and hug him tightly he also cooperate the hug.... She is just crying... She breaks the hug and check him out....
Mr. Kapoor are you ok???
Are you hurt???
Ram : Priya... Shhh... I am fine nothing happens to me...come they come inside krishna ji hug him and kiss on his forehead...
I was very sacred Ram...
Ram : Maa... I m alright...it was just that someone stole my car and my phone become dead. I have no idea that all this is happening. 
Meanwhile Neha call Vikram and tell him everything.
vikram : Thank God Ram is safe he inform Rishabh and Inspector.
Everything is settled now after dinner everyone retire to their rooms.

Green Room

Aarnav is lying with Ram on bed and priya is in washroom.
Aarnav : Papa aap aaj kha chale gye the? Everyone was crying....
Ram : Nowhere beta.. it was just someone lied about myself.
Aarnav : Papa please don't go like this everyone was so sad.. and me too he pout...
Ram look at him. I promise beta i will not go anywhere unless.... he stopped midway.
Aarnav just look at him.
Ram : its already too late beta now sleep you have school tomorrow.
Ram patted him to sleep.
Priya come out from washroom... Ram indicates her he is making Aarnav sleep and dont make noise.
Priya also settle on bed and kissed on Aarnav's forehead.
After Aarnav fall asleep Ram take him to his room and tugged him on bed properly.
Ram come back to green room and make him comfortable in his side. Priya come near and hug him. Ram also put his arm around her, priya's face is on Ram's chest.. after few minutes Ram hear her sobbing.
Ram : Arrey.. Priya.. what happen ?
but no response from her side she just hug him tightly.
Ram : Priya.... look at me yar... 
priya look at Ram she has tears in her eyes.
Ram wipe her tears and say softly.. you know na i hate your tears and kiss on her forehead... don't cry baby. That was just a misunderstanding.
Finally Priya speak.. Mr. Kapoor..... I LOVE YOU...
Ram smile a little.. I know that and u know I LOVE YOU TOO he tell her sweetly.. and hug her to himself.
Priya : Ram... i was so scared....
Ram : just look at her and start thinking.... priya you are making it so hard for me to tell you about my tumor.. I have seen you today... you will be shattered after knowing this... I am so sorry for keeping you in dark. But I don't want to see you and everyone in pain. I will bear it myself for all of you.
Priya shake him little.. Mr. Kapoor... where are you lost....
Ram come back to his sense... Priya think it was a bad dream... I am not going anywhere... arrey i have to love you more... and smile at her.
Priya : and i will not let anything happen to you.. I also have to love you my dear husband...
Ram : it is soo.... then love me jaan i am all yours.. and i remember madam you have called me with my name.. say it again na...
Priya : Mr. Kapoor Please... you know i will not....
Ram : turn her and come on top of her.... Mrs. Kapoor... Please i know you will...
Priya : shyly... No...
Ram : You know Priya after so much years of marriage also.. the way you shy...ahh..., it make me love you more.... and locked her eyes with her.... and i have better plans to make you say my name my Love, he wink at her and peck on her lips softly, he try to take away her insecurities with their love. They make love lovingly and passionately.. both are fighting with their fear and insecurities.

hey friends if you like this update please like and comment.
sorry for errors.
Take care of yourself and your love ones.
Stay SAFE, Stay Healthy.